Starting again, need help

hello :blush: ! so im trying to go back to the game and since im probably playing multiplayer, i need a build that fulfills these:

1. it needs to be flashy as fuck
  2. needs to have massive dps with shit life, or massive life with shit dps; no middleground
  3. preferably to work with shit items because im going in raw on this, no cheating of any kind

tyyyy!11 :blush:

Have a look here for beginner builds. You can always respec later into an endgame one.

1 Like

oo thanks! im struggling to find where is what because im relatively new here :confused:

flashy stuff you have things like
primal strike in shaman
ā€œbombsā€ in demolitionist
doom bolt in occultist
trozan and devastation in arcanist

low hp is easy, just put every attribute point into spirit, wear items with no hp boosters and donā€™t take any hp devos, iā€™ll guarantee you die nice and quick :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mmm those bombs look lovely, i just checked. is it possible to not focus on any of them, but likeā€¦max all of them and just spam everything :drooling_face: ? would definitely look good but im unsure of the damage

itā€™s possible, not ā€œoptimalā€ or ā€œefficientā€; but yes you can totally make a bomber that take ā€œall da bombsā€, and goes mega piano on your keyboard,
good fun and entertaining, and not a bad way to contract arthritis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

LOL yes that :smiley: top priority is to look good! and i already have arthritis from d2 dueling so im all good :yum:

last time i leveled as a mass bomber i used something like these items Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
loads other MI items avail ofc, there is a medal that reduces cooldown on grenado, an offhand that does blackwater cocktail boost instead etc etc

can use this page to help find MIs for a specific skill Item skill modifiers - Grim Dawn Item Database
(just filter so only greens are shown for leveling)

2 Likes

played around in that grim tools thingie, apparantly there are a lot of green items that are very usable for this! and i did some math and it should have some insane dpsā€¦if i get all the greens :sob:

getting the base ā€œgreenā€/MI to drop is rather easy, Grimtools will even show you which monsters drop them
the trick is getting them with not totally crap affixes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.