Starting again, need help

hello :blush: ! so im trying to go back to the game and since im probably playing multiplayer, i need a build that fulfills these:

1. it needs to be flashy as fuck
  2. needs to have massive dps with shit life, or massive life with shit dps; no middleground
  3. preferably to work with shit items because im going in raw on this, no cheating of any kind

tyyyy!11 :blush:

Have a look here for beginner builds. You can always respec later into an endgame one.

1 Like

oo thanks! im struggling to find where is what because im relatively new here :confused:

flashy stuff you have things like
primal strike in shaman
“bombs” in demolitionist
doom bolt in occultist
trozan and devastation in arcanist

low hp is easy, just put every attribute point into spirit, wear items with no hp boosters and don’t take any hp devos, i’ll guarantee you die nice and quick :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

mmm those bombs look lovely, i just checked. is it possible to not focus on any of them, but like…max all of them and just spam everything :drooling_face: ? would definitely look good but im unsure of the damage

it’s possible, not “optimal” or “efficient”; but yes you can totally make a bomber that take “all da bombs”, and goes mega piano on your keyboard,
good fun and entertaining, and not a bad way to contract arthritis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

LOL yes that :smiley: top priority is to look good! and i already have arthritis from d2 dueling so im all good :yum:

last time i leveled as a mass bomber i used something like these items Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
loads other MI items avail ofc, there is a medal that reduces cooldown on grenado, an offhand that does blackwater cocktail boost instead etc etc

can use this page to help find MIs for a specific skill Item skill modifiers - Grim Dawn Item Database
(just filter so only greens are shown for leveling)

2 Likes

played around in that grim tools thingie, apparantly there are a lot of green items that are very usable for this! and i did some math and it should have some insane dps…if i get all the greens :sob:

getting the base “green”/MI to drop is rather easy, Grimtools will even show you which monsters drop them
the trick is getting them with not totally crap affixes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.