Stickable Threads in Totally Random

Sometimes, there is something on this forum that you want to find and you cannot find it. Sticking threads in a topic such as “Totally Random” does not really make moderator-sense. But sticking a single thread that links to threads deemed stickable by a least 2 people can be done. And has been done.

First two are fan art and fan fiction as me and at least one other people finds them “stickable” (sort of). Anyway, post here your suggestions with the link and if somebody +1’s it, I will edit this post to update. But the original suggester needs to post the link!

Well, I for one think it’s pretty cool. I’ll have to write up another story about Jac now. :wink:

I’m the one who suggested the sticky for fan art and fan fiction. Just thought it’d be easier for anyone looking for these to have them right up top. Thank you for doing this! Much better than slogging through 29 pages of random threads!

I think this one deserves a sticky…

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4478

It’s where we are discussing other upcoming games.

How exactly do I add posts to the fan fiction thread? I’d like to start another story :smiley:

Just tag it as fan fiction. You can add tags to any thread at the bottom of each page or during thread creation.

Seeing as how this forum section is called “Totally random” I suggest we follow with such when picking which threads to sticky.

:smiley:

my vote for: [thread=1019]Forum Name Explanations[/thread]

+1 on that

I’d like to nominate the Church of RNGesus
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=271723

It has well over 9k views which dwarfs most any other thread in Totally Random. Spread the good book, spread the RNG!

And it could be considered, and rightly so, a form of fan fiction. Frankly, I’m fairly proud of it (I spent a number of hours crafting it).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Aw man… awesome hehe… just saw that I got stickied! Thanks jiaco (or whomever did it :slight_smile: )

I humbly request to sticky the What are you watching thread, since it falls into the same category as books and music.