Stonefaced and Stonehide?

I am trying to get some good green items for my warlord and I checked the items on grimtools but I just can’t seem to find them in game.

A stonehide shield and stonefaced belt. I was farming the vendor in the steelcap district for the shield I think I found every other prefix but not a single stonehide, and now same with farming the ugdenbog girdle, I have farmed well over a hundred now but not a single stonefaced. Am I just really unlucky or do these not exist ?

Getting an item with specific affix isn’t an easy task. I too wanted a pair of gloves with “of Honor Guard” suffix and crafted, I dunno, over a thousand of gloves? And guess what - not a single one.

Stonehide and Stonefaced do exist, I got both the shield and the belt with those in one of my stashes. I got them somewhere in 2019 though, since then affixes system got changes.

Wow not even one after that many is crazy. I expected it to be insanely hard to get the exact prefix and affix combo that you want but didn’t expect it to be so hard just to get one of them. I should expect to farm for thousands of hours then :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you for the reply.

Yeah. I’m pretty bad at math, but a quick look in GT Item Database showed me 19 lvl 90+ shield prefixes and 40 suffixes. This equals to 760 affix combinations. And as far as I noticed items can roll lower level versions as well, so we are talking 1520 combinations.

Edit: take a look at what I just got:
Grim%20Dawn_2021_01_19_18_02_10_766

Also notice how physique requirement is 753 which is for level 84 base item, despite player level req is 94. This means the shield rolled lvl 84 version and at least one of the affixes rolled lvl 94.

RNGesus is a cruel god isn’t he?

Ouch, that’s some sad information but thank you lol ^^