Stonefather set builds?

Hello Grim Dawn community, I hope you are all safe and well.

I’ve finally levelled my Warlord to 100, using a rag-tag of self-made stuff and using an unimaginative but effective 2H Forcewave build.

I’ve got three parts of the Stonefather set and am farming for the fourth atm. Now, I don’t see much love for this set although it looks fairly decent; does anyone have any reason for this or know of a decent build using it?

Many thanks for any advice / ideas!

Probably would be ok with Gavel of Ravenous Souls mace. I wouldn’t play it as Warlord though. Oppressor or Sentinel.

I tried the 2h version with that MI spear and it’s…ok. You do need some filler spells. Definitely can’t rely on Vire spam the way Vanquisher can and even there you get many additional skills, but more naturally

Thanks Fluff, I wondered why there were so few WL builds using it. Will probably aim for Warborn instead.

Sadly no, this set is quite a mess with low option (minor bonus to each skills of Oath), cant tank, and the proc of 4 pieces quite mediocre.

Most if not all of the Epic sets are meant to be a filler or a placeholder, so they are used to farm in MC or low level SR until you get a better legendary sets or perfect MI roll for the end game.