Stuck at forgotten gods

hi. i have a problem which annoying me very badly.
my char is ritualist lv89 on elite difficulty.
i cannot finish 2 quests at forgotten gods.
first is tomb brothers side quest.
i m going to the right place but i cannot find Anorak’s brothers. it looks like they are not existing there.
i was there few time but every time is the same.

second is worthy of soleal.
i can talk to 3 soleal recruits but there is no option to attack them. then i cannot finish that quest when i back to keisen.

other char which i played before sorceress lv 90 i had no problem with it.

but this time i do not know what is going on.
maybe there is option to cancel that quests and start it again?
have somebody any idea how to solve that problem will be great.

i cannot go forward . gate at vanglard of the three is close.
I have to finish quest first

Try verifyng the game files.

i did it . it shows me 1 file is wrong. i have download it again.
I will see after download it.

The 1st brother is just outside the tomb, you can’t miss him. The 2nd brother is easy to miss since he is already dead. He is located on the 1st floor next to the exit to the 2nd floor. You can click his corpse to summon his ghost and talk to him.

i know where to find him and other brother.
But in my game they are not existing.
I can kill crazy priest tirgan and back to anorak but nothing happend.

is there chance to cancel that 2 quests and start it again?
after i downloaded missing files is still the same.
any ideas what to do?

There are tools like GDdefiler or GD Savefile Editor but I never used them so I’m not sure if they are able to edit specific quests. Not even sure if they work at all since they haven’t been updated in quite a while.

But I have another idea. You could delete your quest progress, but then you would have to start the main quest from the beginning in Devils Crossing. If you are willing to do that, here’s how (assuming cloud saving is disabled. If it isn’t, now may be a good time to do so):

• locate your save files in C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main\_charactername\levels_world001.map\Elite. Make a backup of that folder! So you can restore it incase things go south
  • delete or rename the files quests.gdd and quests.gdd.bak

This will get rid all your quest progress but fortunately all previously unlocked riftgates stay unlocked so you don’t have to walk all the way again.

edit1:
GD Savefile Editor’s FAQ says it cannot edit quests, and as far as I could see GDdefiler can’t do it either.

Another idea: you could use the quests.gdd of another character with similar progress and replace your bugged quests.gdd. If you don’t have any, maybe someone else can provide their file.

edit2:
tbh the best thing you can do without going through all the hassle above is to buy a Merit with your Sorceress, give it to your bugged character, unlock Ultimate and skip the rest of Elite altogether. All you’ll miss is some XP and reputation which you can easily get back by farming for a while.