Stun Jacks and Love

In order for regeneration to work in melee , its value is about 9-10k . If we do not take into account that the Chthonians have debuff which the rape your’s regen like Jonny Sins.

This will never happen

Yes, for casters regen is nice form of sustain, but SJ is spamming, so you need ridiculous values.

I always wonder why casters’ apparel don’t include solid health regen or at least healing procs on attack .

SJ Demo should survive with healing procs, Bat, Health regen and Blast shield. I don’t think this is causa perduta.

9-10k health regen is way overkill for the amount builds need. I’m not sure that much is even attainable without destroying other important parts of a build.

Tanky/well-built characters will start to feel effects of it at around 1k, 1.5k is a safe number to shoot for passive levels of regen (or just the majority of the time). Then something like 2-4k with procs like Giant’s Blood is good.

+1 not as much to the idea of adding %WD/adcth as to a certain weapon but to Stun Jacks themselves.
The purifier I test now has great face-melting potential, although it’s partly nullified by its squishiness and lack of mentioned stats on SJ so we can’t benefit from Ghoul, e.g
This way, adding 25% WD or 5-10% adcth to SJ would suit it wery well.

3 Likes