Suggest increasing the health of the scarecrow

Now, [Ravager] deserves the title of a god, but at the same time, we have lost an output test subject and BD coach. The health value of the scarecrow is too low, and it breaks in just a few seconds. If it could withstand 30-60 seconds and even fight back, it would be great.

1 Like

We’ve been trying to convince Z to do a high hp high resist basic attack/damaging dummy for FoA so that we can do proper single target testing, because yeah Ravager is a non-starter now.

Other option @mad_lee has been doing is a 4x dummy reset, but doesn’t really solve testing against your highest resist or anything that requires being hit to proc

1 Like

4x dummy reset is a somewhat reliable way to tell how much single target dps you build (BD!) has. Like this:

I wouldn’t increase its HP before we can leech Energy from it.

1 Like

Yes, high-strength dummies, I completely agree.

This is indeed a good method for testing output, but there is still no moderate verification method in terms of defense and recovery strength. Ravager The resistance to life leech and physical damage intensity are relatively close to the strength of SR80 layers of melee and 95-100 layers of individual enemies.

I know, I know, old Ravager was a really good dps/tankiness test, I also miss it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.