Suggest me a (leveling?) build

Hi there everyone,

After enjoying playing my Sorceress (range DW) for about one and a half playthroughs and finding some decent gear for other characters, I’d like to get a different view of the game.

Hence I’m now here looking for sword and board or caster build, preferrably not too tanky! And definetly not a retaliation build :stuck_out_tongue: (that’s just not my way of playing :rolleyes:). Basically a 1h non DW build…

Now please don’t get me wrong: I’m not looking for the perfect end game build. Much rather a build that is viable throughout the entire game (I’ve not even once had to reskill the sorceress) and that does not require me to get through Normal/Veteran before really starting to be fun.

I’d love to see some magic involved but that’s not a must.

Thanks a lot! :wink:

Try a shaman and invest your points into primal strike and, even more important, torrent.
Then have a look at the different build suggestions here regarding the second class.
Torrent is crazy overpowered until quite late into the game.

primal strike and, even more important, torrent

Primal Strike being a 2h attack doesn’t really work in a sword and board build… :frowning:

Meh, sorry. I didn’t get the sword and board part. :o

Conjurer with vitality damage from sigil of consumption and corrupting storm?

Technically, it is sword and board :smiley: but you never swing either in battle.

Conjurer with vitality damage from sigil of consumption and corrupting storm?
Technically, it is sword and board but you never swing either in battle.

Sure sounds interesting! :wink:
Could you give me a short outline what it would roughly look like? Is it the Ultimate Vitality Caster from the build compendium?

Actually let me add caster to my original post… :smiley: