(Suggestion) Add Kaisan's Burning and Eldritch Eyes to drop pools in SR and Crucible

Can you make nemesis trove has the same loot pool as SR/Cru chest? So we players wont waste 15-20 mins in MC hunting for a crap affixes MI anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nemesis chest on Ultimate:
14 total items
100% chance of one Unique
60% chance of 2nd Unique
5% chance of 3rd Unique
60% of those Uniques will be Legendaries.

~7 Magic or Rare items, most of which will be Rare on Ultimate.

~2-3 Rare Components or Mobility Rune Blueprints

100% chance of rare Blueprint

100% chance of Nemesis-specific MI

Plus whatever you explored/killed along the way dropping loot.

If you’re measuring loot per hour, I imagine you’ll get better results spamming SR 65, but you have to keep in mind the barrier of entry to clearing that to begin with.

4 Likes

High end SR/Crucible arn’t at the same difficulty level as Nemesis hunting in campaign. It’s pretty fair to expect those to have just as good, if not better resultant loot from them compared to running campaign.

You’re also forgetting that Nemeses can be combined with running Totems either on the way to the dungeon itself or inside of it, roguelikes having tons of Heroes/Bosses (especially in the case of Morgoneth’s dungeon), usually a death room with a couple chests after (Flames of Valbury, Trial of Corruption etc.) and the end chests after the final Boss.

Campaign farming is still in a good place, you just need to find a route for it that runs several loot spots at once.

1 Like

Imo I only found Grava, Kuba and Kaisan are worth hunting as they have good MIs (mostly not consume a set slot), also common MIs drop in routes are nice (Chosen, Korvan, Luna belt…) +rare mats, other nemesis hunts are a waste of time.

Epics are missing in that list. Should “Legendary” be “Unique”?

Yes, my mistake. 60% of those uniques will be Legendary.

The only problem that I have with nemesis haunt is that there’re too many spawns. In order to find Kaisan you need to run through allmost 1/2 of FG expansion.

Be glad he doesn’t spawn in Tomb of the Heretic. Thankfully Zantai came up with a lore reason for Kaisan to not spawn there.

And from hunting him several times in the MC, he’s actually one of the easiest to find. The aformentioned not spawning in a rogue dungeon helps a ton.

Hunting Benn and Valdaran still sucks balls though.

If you’re just after general Legendaries, Moosilauke is easy to find while running Steps for more loot.

Zantarin/Maiden are the easiest to find and run for Legendaries via chests as well only requiring you to run from Fort Ikon->second floor of Bart’s Tomb and Fort Haron to find and go by a few Undead Totems.

Agreed on Benn. Valdaran would be fine if you didn’t have to check Valbury for him.

Tightening up the spawn points wouldn’t really hurt anyone.

As of now it just feels easier (to me) just to go into SR for nemesis shoulders/legs.

Of course there as exceptions as listed from other above. Grava feels okay to me, Kuba is too spread out, Val is rough, Fab I think is ok, Maiden and Z seem okay, Reaper is like Kuba, I hardly see Ben, Kai feels like Kuba…

Choosing to run SR for random, possible MIs or MC for target MI plus totems for possible legendaries that don’t drop in SR…if these choices were brought closer in line…the choice might move to more of “what’s fun to run” and not “what’s the fastest way to get what I want per time spent”

Might be a better solution to adding the amulet but I definitely don’t want to see nemesis items removed from the SR/CR pool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.