{Suggestion}Bear Constellation's Debuff needs ans Icon

Hi everyone. After the latest change on Bear Constellation, I finally got chance to use it. But there is no cue of applying it. I tried againts monsters, dummy etc, binded to every skill to make it more certain; removed other debuff items etc. Nothing. There are devotion debuff effects that not easy to seen like murmur etc but Maul literally has nothing. No icon on head, no FX’s like Eldritch Fire etc. Or I’m not seeing it because my graphic settings are low? Don’t think so. A bug simply just happening to me? long shot aswell.

So not sure it’s a bug or just simply a forgotten/unheeded feature however it needs a mark/identifier, something that shows it’s working fine.

3 Likes

I have killed ravager with and without it. Got on average 9.5% faster times with maul

1 Like

That would be sad.
Anyway, I´d be so happy for a kind of a graphical table where you can see each and every debuff icon. Would help me a lot.

1 Like

Even Black Matriarch RR debuff has better marker than most of devotion debuffs lol.

3 people can’t see it, so it’s not a bug. It simply doesn’t have any marker. I’m changing the title.

2 Likes

would be nice with marker.
People who use Grim Internals, do you see debuff?

1 Like

Unfortunately ‘Maul’ (like some other debuffs) doesn’t have its own bitmap icon, so GI users only see a default icon.
You have to activate “Show Debuff Icons as Text” in the Configurator to identify the default icon as the ‘maul’ debuff!

3 Likes

Lil Gerda :smiley:

1 Like

Well that sucks for people who doesn’t use the GI. It should have atleast some indication when it procced. Because not every skill can proc it with %100 chance, so sometimes we use unnecessary skills to proc things but to make this process work, we need to see it procced so we can know whether we should use the skill right after it’s CD over etc.

Oh there is an indication when it is triggered but if there are a lot of effects on the screen you probably won’t see it … it looks like an claw.

1 Like

Well I didn’t even notice that againts dummy with an empty char removed all other debuffs. I play on low settings and zoom out the camera to see bigger angle.

Maybe we need bigger claw marks.

1 Like

I just see the “claw” for a very short while, not even the full duration. And yes I needed to be zoomed in to see it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.