[Suggestion] Buff Upheaval skill or turn it into a WPS

Avenger builds have around 3k2 OA, means 20% crit chance on average. So it is a 45/5 = 9, yes 9% only to proc Upheaval on a melee hit. Lets say we drop FH, 70/5 =14%, compare to 25% of FH and hit 5 targets, its a huge dmg loss. Overall Upheaval is weak skill in melee builds.

10 Likes

5 Likes

great now upheavel will get nerfed :slight_smile:

1 Like

see them legal players getting 6k OA.
ShrekBuu%20(1)

2 Likes

Its 5k oa (crucible buffs + vanguard) with single rare greens (3)

all of which are top rolled aggressive of attack?
but basically yes, you have proven that under some circumstances (5k OA and gun with pass through) upheavel is a good skill.

4 Likes

I also have an avenger warder following a similar strategy which is 30-45 seconds faster than the current fastest posted one using feral/zt

okay, then avenger set and blazerush could use some increase in OA, right?
if upheavel worth it at that values.

upd: nevermind, that would be just another powercreep apparently.

1 Like

It certain would help. Although on warder it was pretty easy to get to 4800 buffed OA even on my nongreen version. (judicator signets though + I didnt test this version much) The warder mentioned above was using meme OA with x5 attack suffix on 5 greens to get near 5300 selfbuff in game. (over 6k in crucible)

also as to the greens on the druid. 1 attack suffix, 1 dran

any GT or vid? but it’s not that important.

anyway, I don’t see much point in making a fantasy setup and rolling mods just to show that skill can work. it’s not obtainable in legit game.

1 Like

I mean even with random affix rolls the druid will clear in the 4:30 range? Meaning if its rolls added zero damage stats… which is unlikely in the real game

I have always disliked how items are either 100% pass through or 0%. Massive difference between the the two; and such an all-or-nothing design isn’t great for balance imo.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.