[Suggestion] Change RF modifier on Iceskorn Gloves with flat cold damage

Basically the title; the item is here https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9115, and this is the build that utilize the gloves >1.1.9.0< Cold Dervish with Deathmark set SR 75-76 No Greens. I see the mod for RF is very weak and suggesting it to be buffed.

The gloves itself is already providing some frostborn damage, so we can change ‘‘300 frostborn 5 sec’’ with 20-25 flat cold damage or maybe keep both? %6 crit damage is also not much useful. Deathmark set as it is in 1.1.9.1 does not provide very strong cold builds in BM or Spellbreaker. Saboteur version is quite good but too piano for a melee and a bit squishy. Dervish is the most balanced one among all but I think it needs some offensive buff. Cold RF conduit buff also did not provide big changes.

Thanks for reading, please do share your opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Lol first time i have seen someone say this about a crit damage source (if you don’t want it, acid damage can have it :scorv:) .

Crit damage is always welcome ofc, but %6 less crit damage won’t break this build or %6 more won’t make it OP. Cold DM Dervish already have to use Divine Mandate as Exclusive skill and anyone who wants more damage should invest more points to it/and get more OA to hit more crit damage unlike me. For example; Incendiary Casque provides %28 to FS, compare that with %6. %28 can provide a lot if you have OA to deal more crit but what I’m highlighting is that %6 Crit and 60 Frostborn/per sec is a bit weak for a gloves/build like this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.