[Suggestion] Chaos Sabo could definitely use some love

That’s right, Fire and Lightning Nightblade variants needs more love before chaos…

I’ll die happy when Acid Sabo is viable.

1 Like

Physical sabo or go home

1 Like

Meanwhile Pierce Sabo have dedicated set, you know. Still bad…

1 Like

Oh no I have forgotten that set even existed :smiley:

1 Like

well, you’re going to live forever then!

3 Likes

Zantai adds -100% Acid resistance mod to Mines for a Sabo item. :scorv:

3 Likes

My attempt at using Voidspire made me accept that the item is far better for WH Rah’zin than Sabo in its current state :relieved:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0earXZ
Seal of Blades on Voidspire is better than an extra Seal of Void, the pierce damage from skill is fully converted to chaos and it provides a bit more ADCtH and % armor.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: which set are you talking about? Rimetongue?

EDIT: we actually do have a lightning sabo set in the game, but you’d be disappointed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rimewho? You mean that Infiltrator set? :scorv:

1 Like

junkrattriggered

1 Like

LigHtnInG sHadOw sTriKe

1 Like

Not gonna lie, Demo getting Acid/Poison support in general would be rad. Think about it:

• Chemical-mancer with Acid Grenado/Canister Bomb. BWC would be cool too but wouldn’t get an FX swap to be green.
  • Acid Stun Jacks. Literally spammable boogers.
  • Acid Mortar Trap. Basically the plants from Ugdenbog.
2 Likes

Yup, I had suggested a Thermite Mines transmuter a few years back to add Vit/Acid support in one of the many TM change threads. Since Gargabol gave Demo the Vit RR treatment, there just needs to be some Acid RR added instead and we’re golden…

Heck, you could even make an Acid (Fire) Strike DW Ranged Pyromancer! :thinking: :smiley:

Acid bombs? You should play TQ. But it does sound fun.

1 Like

Are you guys even serious about every class supporting every damage type? Sounds boring.

2 Likes

yes they want everything to perform and play the same. Like facetank everything

let’s get back on topic, tho.

1 Like

It’s not even an underperforming build. It beats SR 80+ and Crucible 5min.

Which one?