[1.1.5.2] The Lethargic Cultist - ALL GREEN GDstasher's Sentinel of Boogers (c+)

THE CULT OF THE STASH ACCEPTS ALL APPLICANTS, WE EVEN ACCEPT DISEASED PEOPLE WHOSE SNOT KILLS!

YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW IT WHEN YOU SEE ALL GREEN TEXT. THIS TIME IT’S A SENTINEL BASED ON ONE OF THE OLDEST MEMES IN GRIM DAWN - THE BOOGERMANCER (IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE HYPERLINKS GREEN?) OF COURSE IT’S ALL GREEN AND EVERYTHING GOT POISON BOLT EXCEPT THE SWORD, CAUSE SLITHTONGUE SUCKS

The Build

Char sheet with all permanent buffs.

GRIMTOOLS

Build Explanations
  • Gear - GREEEEEEEEEEENS. AND BLIGHT SUFFIX FOR EVERYONE! (Well except offhand which needs corruption suffix, and sword doesn’t have the proc with blight so whatever when it comes to that).
  • Skill Choices - The gear I chose supported guardians, so maximized guardians and got DEE too cause I can.
  • Devotions - Usual acid, nothing new, except maybe wendigo which adds to the sustain considering I have ~89% vit to acid with my rolls.
  • Affixes - OF BLIGHT!!! I didn’t think much about prefixes but aside from those who gave skill bonuses to guardians/DEE, I mainly prioritized spirit and chaos res IIRC. It’s not optimal but it works so meh.
Cruci Performance and Video

Cruci cleartime is consistent around 6 mins with 3 buffs and 4 level 1 stormcaller beacons on my hardware. Video shows my best 5:54 run. I used beacons cause my flat RR activator is so inconvenient (and everyone uses 3+4 now :p). Great for such a meme build, imo

Other Stuff * **Realms** - I don't like realms. I did have some spare realm sets back when I played it last patch tho. There's a shitton of them drops before it was moved to vendors so it wasn't a problem finding good rolled parts. - copied this from the previous thread again

HAIL MAMBA!!

6 Likes

CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE BOOGERMANCER BACK IN 1.0.0.2 - mothballs, he’s not active anymore (hell, his thread is now made under “system”) but still, credit where credit is due.

Also to @adoomgod for the all greenfiltrator which reminded me that I had to do this.

And of course to @mamba for GDstash

This build is absolutely disgusting, I’m going to be sick. 10/10

Ecological build, 100% purple GMO free.

4 Likes

Boomerangs instead of throw feces, 6 memes out of 10 but 10 poison bolts out of 10.

damn it I had this one ready to go, but you beat me to it you bastard :smiley: Well done and it’s great to see it even performs a bit better than expected!

do the dot from boogers stack?

yes. Different sources of DoT’s.

Also boogers only 5% chance on attack. No wonder I wasn’t seeing many. We want more boogers! Nice build tho.

It’s not sickness, it’s the new vitality granted to you by the boogers. Accept it amd you’ll livr a new, fulfilling life

All-natural, biodegradable and surely not poisonous!

Get out of here you blue user!

Not just that, this build stays at melee range all the time cause cruci so less booger visibility.

Why is the spec not called bristleback

#i’llconcaveyourskull

Cause it’s not tanky at all :rofl:

1 Like