[Suggestion] Further buff to Blood knight set soldier skills

The Blood knight set works better with Opp, even though it explicitly supports Death knight.
I think it’s legitimate to require the buffing of the Soldier part of the set to bridge the gap between Death knight and Opp.

suggestion

• Consolidate CS mods into one-piece / set bonuses and add another skill mod.
    (e.g. % cooldown reduce to Field command, add vit / bleed dmg to fighting spirit)

• Add Vit / bleed 1h and 2h weapons and shields for the Death knight or upgrade existing ones.
    Especially vit shield is terrible, I think we can give some sort of Soldier support to the vit shield for the S&B Death knight.
    Similarly, there is no +1 belt suitable for Blood knight DK.

• More phys and aether to vit conversion to the set, and the addition of flat bleeding.
    Conversion to vit obviously missing. Adding Bleed is optional. It makes Opp better, but the Death knight lacks a way to enhance Bleed damage. (It can be enhanced with DM / OR, but Blood knight DK does not have either support.)
    However, it may not be necessary because it is not so bad when guillotine is equipped. Needs discussion.

edit:
Then I tested it by combining HotW + MotD.

• In the S & B style, you are hungry for points. So add a +1 Soldier.
    There is currently no lv94 vit base shield, so upgrade MotD to lv94 and add +1 Sol and -2 Second Skill Recharge to MoT.

• Added Soldier skill bonus and phys to vit conversion to String of Maggots.
    or add a vit / bleed belt with similar statistics.

• I don’t know if it is good, but if the vit to bleed conversion is added, I think it can be enhanced at the same time.

Thank you for your consideration.
And any comments are welcome.

7 Likes

Vitality need a lot of RR.
I suggest a big fat 35 flat RR to Counter Strike for full set bonus!!!

2 Likes

There already is a good 2H bleed weapon for death knight, it’s Guillotine. If 4pc BK set gave another -20% bleed RR to Siphon Souls, had some flat bleed on the chest or helmet, and added bleed skill mods to bone harvest, it could make for a nice bleed DK set.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can add a flat RR to CS, but I think it’s a good idea. :wink:
As another idea, I don’t know if it will work, but increasing damage to races with high vit resistance may be interesting.

I recently changed from S & B Blood knight DK to guillotine style. Yes. It sacrifices some survivability but is much stronger. S & B style damage is surprisingly low.

Support for BH is controversial. It further enhances Opp and other combinations that have already worked well enough. And if it goes too far, it leads to unwanted nerfs.

Soldier part is neat idea but needs buff, I agree.

Flat RR to Soldier skill is maybe good idea, although not sure which skill can carry it.

More physical to vitality is good idea, since it’s impossible to fully converts all that physical you’ve got.

Weapons/Shields for DK, hmm I don’t recall recent buffs, except more health regeneration to Meat shield., which still is too exotic. I would start with Edge of Death and Howl of Wendigo.

2 Likes

It should be able to. Flat RR and %reduced target’s RR can even be added to ordinary attack.

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t tried DW and S&B with those two weapons.
The fact that 1hBA is mediocre has already been proven in Spellscorge, and it is skeptical that it performs well, but it seems I need to test it before drawing any conclusions. ty :wink:

I think% SCR is required for meat shields. And So or Necro skill support.
MotD is relatively good, but lacks So support. Maybe sec % SCR to Blitz or BA mod is a good bonus.
I think MI Shield is a good choice for CS mod, but base damage struggles to convert to vit with phys.

Alternatively, there is no lv94 vit bace shield, so the option to add a new and better shield.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.