[Suggestion] M.Stormheart should have +1 all skills to some masteries just as Blazeheart and Chillheart

Hi everyone, after my recent experience on SBoE, I wanted to make a melee build that uses it as support skill. And ended up with this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe8do6V a Purifier using 2x M. Stormheart. But this dagger has one crucial problem; it supports FS but you can’t get the skill points.

Check other similar daggers like Chillheart and Blazeheart They have support to 2x different skills and 2x masteries as bonus.

Check Stormheart; support three different skills and no mastery bonus.

Suggestion;

1. Change ‘‘Static Strike’’ bonus into ‘‘Fire Strike’’ bonus because a lot of item provides that SS bonus and it’s not difficult to hardcap it, but FS is hard, especially with a lightning build. (I’m aware Runeplate of Ignaffar provides +2 FS but my build needed physical resist so I had to use Fateweaver and compensated bonusses by amulet suffix)

2. Remove ‘‘Stormcaller’s Pact’’ bonus and replace it with +1 All Skill to Shaman.

3. Add +1 All Skills to Inquisitor. Normally Demo would be more appropriate but other two daggers have a style that they support masteries which are different from the modifiers so FS modifier means no Demo points.) If not Inquisitor then Occultist.

OR;

Remove FS modifier, add something else instead so dagger can have +1 to Demolitionists and anyone who use 2x of it with good enough rolls convert all fire&chaos into lightning anyway.

10 Likes

Ez plus one from me :smile:

1 Like

As the self-proclaimed Stormheart/Daila cosplay build afficionado,

No.

But otherwise, yes.

You mean no change on Static Strike bonus but yes to +1 mastery changes?

Correct. It took some doing to get usable Static Strike bonuses and it’s still some effort to overcap the skill. Don’t want to see that reneged upon.

Okay, reasonable enough. Though Korvaak’s Brand, Astral Ruminations and Fateweaver legs provide +7; 9 if you use 2x of rings. Stormseer Sapphire is a usable amulet which provides +3. Rimeforged Mantle provides +3 also but have fire>cold conversion sadly(which can be found in a lot of items now). And Fateweaver Mantle provides it(which is an aether gear so why static strike bonus instead FS :crate: )

So I’m talking about current conditions. But again Crate has a tendency while implementing a modifier into an item which results providing the skill bonus of the node of that skill :rofl:

instead of +1 inquis (which is already on chillheart that greedy mastery :smile:), add +1 occultist :ok_hand:
not just saying that because i’m using stormheart+stormrend on my conjurer :grin: - srs tho, would make sense with the chaos conversion, no?

2 Likes

Again plus one from me

3 Likes

Although what I suggested is fair according other heart daggers and supported by many, I couldn’t see any change on Stormheart in the upcoming changelog(warn me if I overlooked it) which is sad…

Yup, there are changes:

• Stormheart: replaced bonus to Stormcaller’s Pact with +1 to Shaman Skills
  • Stormheart (mythical): replaced bonus to Stormcaller’s Pact with +1 to Shaman Skills and +1 to Occultist Skills

So I overlooked, thanks. I decide to not to be a play tester like everyone; we need regular player in forum that are not playtesters :rofl:

There will be at least two regular players then, since I decided to stay as a 1.1.9.1 pleb as well. :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.