[Suggestion] More Usefull Minimap / Compass - Simple Fix

I don’t get what you mean.

I guess the easiest solution would be applying the full map zoom setting to the minimap as well. So if you zoom out on the full map, the minimap zooms out as well. That way you don’t need any extra keybindings or buttons or anything like that.

3 Likes

I think it should be two independent zooms but it does not matter as long as we will have option to zoom minimap like shown on pictures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YES this would definitely be great and it’s a thing that I’ve always missed in the game. Either add small zoom buttons or , another idea. Make the large map have a transparecy slider (or make it in addition). I can’t remember the game, think it was Torchlight, but you could set the map to three different sizes, small in the edge, big in the edge or transparent huge in the middle of the screen (and you could switch the map sizes with a button).

I myself often walk around with the large map open when I try to find something, so imagine this picture just without the frames and stuff and only the map itself and it being in a transparent grey-scheme:

2 Likes

A bit of refresh so thread won’t die and to show up that I am not alone with this feedback.
https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/compass-radar-minimap-size

1 Like

Please don’t bump threads. The devs read everything posted in this section - that’s the whole point of it after all. And since you linked it in the other thread definitely no need for a bump.

The compass/radar is broken. I am sorry medea

If something is broken then it is best to post it in Bug Reporting…

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/c/grimdawn/bug-reporting

…however, whatever issue it is that you have is likely something singular to you in some form. If such was broken we would have been aware of it long ago. If you have screenshots to back up your case then it is important to provide them since nothing can be done with only the statement “X is broken”.

thank you powbam.

It looks like broken is not the most appropriate word, but I just used it in the context of like calling that sword spite as “broken”.

And I also meant it as a reply to medea in a closed thread of a very similar topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.