[Suggestion] New 2 hand class?

Thats true, sometimes it doesnt go in your way. I have a build that I managed to get life steal to 50-60% if im not mistaken with Reaper, but to survive I have to hit to increase survivability I was using pneumatic breath and blade trap (back off a bit and come back, also has life steal) which was not I had in mind but it works. Just some of my resistaces are low keeping me from progressing in ultimate. Need some farming.

Iā€™m curious here but have you not seen the sheer number of endgame builds here on the forum? People donā€™t play GD because it has a lack of builds - no matter if its endgame or everything in between.

Its not about the forum, its from the people I played with. Their suggestion did not have much in it, and I dont check builds, I build myself thats how I entertain myself. Maybe it was a wording mistake. But I know you can have 44 (With different weapon choices 144 possibilities as far as I can guess Im sure there is more) builds. For sure not all of the mare viable or lacks synergy but still playable to some point.

My point is totally off from the beginings. I asked if there is going to be a new class that has 2 hand focus. I stated my opinion and thats all. I will edit it out. just to not to confuse someone interested in the game. Its really not what I wanted to say. I just dont like relying on other peoples builds. I observed something I had someting in mind and stated it. The chaos builds did not satisfy me thats all. No complaints no nothing I love the game as it is

2 Likes

I also enjoy developing my own builds, and most of them are never end game viable, but when they happen to be even half viable in the end game boy does that feel great!

I would also caution you against not looking at other peopleā€™s builds, and suggest reading through a few of the guides every now and then, about other peopleā€™s builds, because you will wind up getting ideas from it in one way or another, often times not even related to that build at all, but rather specifically related to maybe an item or a skill, the mechanics and how it works, or how everyoneā€™s using it and how it could be used differently! These are all really fun things to explore.

3 Likes

I donā€™t often find ones I think are super interesting, because I like weird stuff and my enjoyment comes from the journey of level 10 to level 75. Which is usually when I jump to another idea.

One of the more interesting and honestly really fun builds for farming the campaign is This one. Itā€™s a 2 hand build, and a very interesting and flexible one, made by @Contragor. Its focused on immortal minions, but you can really play around and make it how you want. I got a lot of great ideas from playing it! Highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Exactly how I do :smiley: sometimes ideas are so much, I have to stay away from the game for a while get back to real life :smiley: Thank you so much for the suggestion. I started building oppressor, this blade spirit idea seems great.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.