suggestion of new stash for collectors of set items

Hi,
I would like to suggest to add new kind of stash into the game. I am a big fan of collecting set items and completing sets (both types - epic and legendary:D).

Therefore I would like to store these sets in special stash where can be items placed in unique slots and then it is very easy and transparent to see all your sets (and also it is very satisfying to see complete sets in one place together - especially legendary sets :D).

Do you think there is a possibility to add this kind of stash for collectors to one of new patches?

Thank you.

In the past Crate’s stance on this was not create item specific storage.

And I think - compared to the above mentioned components - set items are collected by a far smaller percentage of the audience. So, developing this this would be a less good use of Crate’s resources.

It is not the same, but maybe Grim Misadventure #112: A New You counts as an alternative solution for you.

Actually this is really good idea…if not this system (like skyrim manekins), big problem of this game is STASH ! maybe not for mainstream players, but for someone like me, who had already more than 700 hours of gameplay and multiple characters it´s pretty big problem… I have shared stash full of legendary items, without any chance for order…I dont want to use any nexus mods, so i would be very glad, if they do something with this stash/collector problem… :undecided: