[Suggestion] We need more Cold>Fire Conversion

Title explains itself. We got some Fire RR on Night Whispers Conduit variant now. We also have good deal of pierce>fire conversion with different items. Though still making a fire build with Nightblade is hard. I did one with Sabo, tried and failed with Dervish and now making with a Fire Reaper. I’m not expecting much but we only have this Ring and it also fills the place of Combustion Band and Light Oath Ring which are also important for fire builds. There is possible LA flat conversion with Crimson Lotus Belt but then you lose Pierce Conversion from Cinderplate Belt which also provides flat fire damage and if you try to get pierce conversion from rings you lose cold conversion which makes lethal assault buff less effective. You can use Moltenclaw Slicers for pierce conversion then the problem becomes physical>fire conversion. So it’s still hard to make a proper Fire Nightblade build and the key is having some cold>fire conversion on somewhere. I’m not expecting to convert all pierce/cold/acid or other elemental damages to fire with %100 success no but we should able to do some. And we should be able to get some modifiers on WPS. Conversion and flat damage. Maybe AQC, maybe Execution I don’t know. But as it is, Fire Nightblade variants hardly farms 75-76.

Here my Fire Sabo build

It’s damage mostly comes from Blazehearts and 2x Burning Weapons. Which any SB with that setup outperform Sabo version, so what’s the point of doing so?

And this is the failed Fire Dervish build https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0eKxRZ

The Damage is mostly burn so sustain was bad even with %24 lifesteal, I could use one Moltenclaw and change the belt with Crimson Lotus to utilize lethal assault and it’ld be something like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR1bMOV maybe %15 damage gain but lifesteal and AS loss and even with this the damage won’t be good as 2x Blazehearts that converts fully Brimstone and 2x Burning Voids.

Edit: And one more thing to say;

RF line is absurd. Main Skill has %Physical and %Burn modifier and Retribition have %Fire and %Trauma. Why? If one wants to play DoT based with RF then one should max Retribition. Which is the case with physical but with fire, you need to invest Retribition to get more support your flat fire damage. Which is kinda hard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.