Suggestion: when hardcore characters die allow us to add a cause of death or a message of what killed them and where

I have been playing Grim Dawn for a very long time and something I have always wanted was when my Hardcore characters died I could add a small bit of text saying their cause of death.

I’ve lost hardcore characters to accidents, making wrong moves, and just pure stupidity but It would make it so much more immersive if I could type the reason my Hardcore character died

So basically pen and paper…? =)

1 Like

For quite some time I’m dreaming about an additional character stat:
"Killed by ____ "
Like in Diablo2.

ya but instead of pen and paper you can get a small menu that lets you save and view it. Alternately a little section that just says what killed your character and where they died.

Also say I have 12 dead hard core characters. If this idea was implemented I wouldn’t need a sheet of paper with 12 separate dead characters that I would have to keep track of.

exactly and saying the area you died. Something like this would help alot with immersion when play hardcore in my opinion

This reminds me of an idea that was expressed before already.

Crate should officially publish a Pen&Paper version of Grim Dawn; even only one book would be good enough for the start. Maybe a book that contains the basics of a Player’s Guide, Dungeon Master’s Guide, and Monster Manual.

Well, I wish…

Make your own?
There are plenty of pen & paper game systems out there that would provide basics of what you are wanting.

Sometimes you have to make your own fun, and not wait for “official” releases.

2 Likes

where the interesting thing is to discover if in the end they give you everything in your hand, there is nothing gratifying about that.

They could even add it as a DLC.
I would gladly pay 10 dollars for it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.