[Suggestions] Please consider redesigning eldritch gaze

I personally like FW (using MI axe) or ZT (synergy with Rah’Zin’s) rather than BA. Or 2h dmg bonus or AS is good.
% Recovery is required for non-Soldier shield support. Also, if Crate wants us to use a shield in WB, we need a new good chaos shield. Voidsoul shield is good for Sentinel but no WB support.

Voidsoul is just a weird set overall. Same with rotgheist, and Dunefiend shadow strike

I would like to buff chaos witchblade with this item. So it should give -20 chaos rr to blade arc for like 5 seconds. This way it would nicely synergize with rah’zin.

it would probably be -20 reduced target’s resistances then. BA is an attack so it can have -20% RR and afaik the only resistances which have a special effect in that category are physical and elemental, there’s no 20 reduced target’s chaos resistance in the game.
so all in all it’s probably unlikely to happen.

I have tried this helmet on a Chaos Blade Arc Witchblade. It’s a pretty sad build, even with -40% Chaos RR to CoF (from full Rah’Zin set and from Obsidian Juggernaut) and 26/16 BA with added weapon damage.

I have one posted. Build have decent damage but can’t finish Gladiator in 169/170 wave. Hmmm :thinking:

Had same problems. Very shaky on other big waves as well. And damage is just not there.