Swap some of Occultist relic completion bonus

Hi, I like to request for changing the following Occultist completion bonus I have marked with a red cross.

change%20plz

My reason for the change is because of all 10 completion bonus, none are fully benefiting Chaos Occultist skills. The bonus that supports chaos build are all mixed with the pet bonus, so instead, I propose to swap the +1 Destruction and Infernal Breath to +1 Second Rite and Storm Spirit, making it +1 Storm Spirit and Infernal Breath that are more beneficial to pet build and +1 Second Rite and Destruction which is more beneficial for Chaos Occultist. That’s all for my request, thought is appreciated.

4 Likes

reason is probably to not make/provide too many “perfect” combos, giving each and every build a free +2
which i understand is kinda ironic given the builds/completion bonuses that do just that :laughing:

1 Like

Could be, but still I would like to have that option for Chaos occultist :cry:. Other class relics for example have that 1 option that provides neutral bonus for their build like Harbinger of Soul and Spectral Binding for Necro, Clarity of Purpose and Haven for Oath, Word of Renewal and Seal for Inquisitor. On Occultist relic I don’t think there is one such neutral option, but for synergetic, there is a lot for DEE, pox, or pet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.