Tanky Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing witch

tumblr_nquq4dTrIT1skelofo1_500

INTRO

Well, I wanted to give a try to the shattered realm set, which at first seemed underwhelming, and I had a level 100 conjurer lying around (my favorite class combination in the game) … so behold my tankiest build! The set actually is really cool especially on the defences side. So does the damage hold up? Well yes, it certainly gets the job done, just a bit slower. (high sr Kuba can be a slog)

THE BUILD

Grim%20Dawn%202_16_2020%205_26_41%20PM%20(2)

GRIMTOOLS
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V076wJ2

PROS

• Tanky
  • Good recovery from cc effects

CONS

• Low OA, DA
  • Just decent damage ( though it gets the job done)

RESISTANCE REDUCTION

COF -35
DEVOURING SWARM - 65
RATOSH - 25
RAISE THE DEAD -25
CURSEBEARER -10 (25% when hit)
VOIDHEART -10 (33% on crit)

TOTAL - 170 (conditionally)

DEVOTIONS
Dying god, Ratosh, Revenant, bat and wendigo are mandatory.

SKILLS

Wendigo tote for survivability, Sigils for damage ang leech, storm totems for damage, bloody pox for wasting devouring swarm and cof for easy rr. Blood of dreeg and posssion obviously.

GEAR

The sr set passed the tests with flying colors. It offers tankyness with its bonus stats and the proc is great (although you’ll rarely need it). The damage is the price paid for so strong defences though its only noticeable if you want to be speed clearing stuff in high sr. The soulbearer weapon is all around good with bonuses to wendigo totem. Good proc too. Rest is classic vitality stuff.

LEVELLING

Again, if you want the easy route go with primal strike till level 94, then respect everything (if you can afford it). If not make your choices.

IN CONCLUSION

Sr set good, Soulbearer good, conjurer good
nothing else to say here

Cheers and have fun!!

VIDEOS

Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing witch Vs Lokkar

Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing Witch Shattered Realm 75-76 (full run) 14.30min

Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing Witch Crucible Gladiator 150-170 (2 buffs) 10.30 min

Shattered Guardian Conjurer Soulbearing Witch Shattered Realm 85 boss room

2 Likes

SR set on vitality build? This should be illegal! :rofl:

How you compare defense and survivability vs other vitality builds and Dark One in particular?

1 Like

:rofl:It’s the most tanky of my vitality builds but lacks in offence compared to the others. Even the low da is unnoticeable. If you play your cards right, you’re close to immortal. I would like more oa of course. I’m comparing to my other vitality builds , other players builds (mad lee’s conjurer of the dark arts comes to mind) may be even tankier, I don’t know, certainly better in damage. I was impressed though by the results