The Archon Thread

You know, because I just had to. Anyways, shout out to all the underdogs going for this setup, as I have absolutely no clue how shaman will synergize with OK other then wind devil, as I haven’t seen any bleed, vitality, or lightning mention with oath keeper as base ideas. Then again, maybe OK has good gear sets for Archon, with skill modifiers/conversion

I think in the and all should be compiled in a OK theory thread:D

Archon sounds great

yeah yeah they can compile all other threads but leave paladin behind. We are one huge family you know? :cool:

seriously archon I thought this one would be arcanist but this one would be if I would cheat the holy ones ( which will never happen anyway ) I would most probably play this combination too, but maybe no. who knows. :o

the OK full reveal cant come soon enough. Thats the only way we can silence other poor synergistic combination classes and let the big boys rule

This will be one of the best possible OK subclasses for reasons that should be obvious.

Increased Healing with Wendigo Totem and Feral Hunger is another obvious one.

Also ret damage from Oak Skin

You can bet there will be gear/mods/ skills/ transmuters to accommodate all types of dmg.

Yes bring them on please!

Looks like the fall of paladin is inevitable before it even began! This is a great opportunity for us Archons to steal the glory.

Power overwhelming!

a feeble attempt! You can try but ultimately you archons will fail! Holy light always wins :smiley:

Never. Ever.

Checking the soldier and the shaman tree.

I would assume the archon will be the reta meta, since it has oak skin and emboldening Presence.

I would like to see a 2h reta build with feral hunger.

The other way soldier reta whit shiled (cause needed for the menhir’s bulwark) seem’s off to me.

Idk how retaliation with a shield became weird. It’s been associate with shields since Vanilla. If anytjing, 2h is weirder.

Anyways, Emboldening presence is useless if you don’t invest into pets. Briarthorn will die easily. I’d say soldier and Shaman are around equal for ret builds. Shaman for elemental-based and soldier for phys-based, considering equal item support.

Maybe, maybe not:D

no denying Shield is meta

If the pet die, then soldier since counter attack and menhir’s bulwark give more dmg to reta.

Maybe equal, but without pet boost, + 1 skill on soldier that gives reta dmg. I don’t wnat trow off shield, since this is the only build that has not cruci history, and with the new mechanics i want to create one.