The Blade Master and Piercing damage need to be improved

Since 1.2.0, the strength of the Blade Master has been discouraging. After spending hundreds of hours collecting multiple revenge level equipment, the profits obtained are very small. Moreover, the weakness of piercing damage itself has also led to more people abandoning the Blade Master profession. There are thousands of Blade Master enthusiasts in my community, but most of them have already given up on this profession, which is undoubtedly disappointing.

Despite recent improvements in rhythm strikes, Blade Master situation has not been effectively improved due to the weakness of Piercing damage itself. In addition, due to the weakening of the soldiers and the Night Blade, this presents an even greater challenge to the already fragile Blade Master.

You may find it hard to believe, this is the real experience of players in my community. He is a 100+h Sword Saint player who possesses a set of Broken Land suits. Even though his inlay is not perfect, he cannot defeat Roca, which proves the current situation of Blade Master and completely disappoints him with this profession.

This is my Blade Master
Image_1711006182555
Image_1711006192703

I’ll try to translate this as best I can.

No idea what this means.

Probably means Cadence.

Probably a synonym for Blademaster.

Probably Shattered Realm set.

Probably means gear setup.

Probably means Lokarr.

Thank you my friend!