The bug of Stun Jacks, Blackwater Cocktail and Dreeg's Evil Eye

Continuing the discussion from Thank you for participating in the v1.2.1 playtest!:

Several days ago I report this report this bug(sorry a wrong place. I then was too eager to show my passion). With the game and the database uploaded, I just realised why the bug appeared.

Remember several months the designers added corresponding visual effect to these 3 skills with damage conversion modifier? In the past, if with Quick Jacks mutation(or Focused Gaze, or High Potency), Stun Jacks(or Blackwater Cocktail, or Dreeg’s Evil Eye) won’t change to the corresponding visual effect. And that update fixed it. Yet I just found that the way they fixed it might be adding the modifier effect to the 3 mutation, too. Just see the database:
Quick Jacks - Item skill modifiers - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com)
Focused Gaze - Item skill modifiers - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com)
High Potency - Item skill modifiers - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com)

All the shown item are those which give the 3 skills damage conversion modifier.

My expression may be not very accurate. After all English is not my native language. Sorry.

1 Like

It seems that SJ’s bug is only on the database. In the game it’s normal.
DEE and BC truly have bug, though.

This was fixed during the playtest.

OMG, sorry…

A bug about Stun Jacks: Harra’s Artifice Set should have +2 Projectile to Stun Jacks, but it failed.

You’re gonna have to elaborate…

Harra’s Artifice Set should have +2 Projectiles to Stun Jacks, as following:

I just wear the Set, a weapon, and an off-hand. Then, the Skill page of Demolitionist is given:

There should be 3+2=5 Projectiles for Stun Jacks. However, there are only 3 Projectiles:

Therefore, I guess this is a bug. :smiley:

1 Like

now i wonder if transmuter overrides other modifiers too :thinking:
checked with overseer offhand and korvaak dagger etc?

Got it. Will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks :smiley: