The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Random Vitality Pet conjurer: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvGY8EZ

1 Like

Random Pet Mage Hunter: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NK9DjOV

1 Like

Black Scourge Attempt 2 with Reap Spirit

I’ve attempted the Chaos Cabalist both with 17/16 Reap Spirit and 23/16 Reap Spirit. It really, really needs Reap Spirit at 23/16 in order to function, but without the 3-pc Desecrator set, it doesn’t do enough damage for my liking. I’m going to raise it over at the Feedback thread, because with +3 to Reap Spirit in the Fiendmaster Raiment, it might be able to jump over that hump. As it is now, it’s a lot closer to being at least semi-viable than it ever has been, but just needs a Chest Slot that actually gives points to Reap Spirit without converting the Chaos damage away (yeah, looking at you, Clairvoyant Robe).

1 Like

Something that might come in handy while farming for stuff early on is “Monster Totems”. Pets can farm them rather easily and safely + there is no initial requirement like Tributes, Waystones, Skeleton Keys etc.

A mini-guide on farming route by JustCallMeAndrew from GD Discord/Reddit:

1 Like

this is my plan for bleeding pet build:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNkPj642
can it available late game?
and i do not known if items are best in slot or it can still improve?
and can somebody tell me how flat damage work with pets?

It will work.

But for BiS items, my personal preference would be the ones I have used in my Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

Flat dmg gets added to their auto attacks and skills just like it works for the player.

Black Scourge with Meme Shaman Skills

I’ve pointed out previously that I think the addition of Shaman Skills to Black Scourge was lolworthy, but I’ll bet bird currency that it will still end up being better than Black Scourge Cabalist in the end, even without a big nuke to use.

1 Like

Do you have a link to cold conjurer with double brair chillmane? Thought it was called penguin? Could be completely wrong.

Also is the cold helmet really necessary for a “as good as it gets” cold conjurer? Yeti and brairs :frowning:

Wow so many builds :0. You make the no DLC build too :smiling_imp:, That even better …

1 Like

Interesting. As always, looking forward to test results if you do test them :blush:

I had one, but it is not up-to-date. I am experimenting on a new one atm. Will let you know if anything comes off of it. It certainly won’t be using that helm though :sunglasses:

Ty :yum:

I just read through 101 pages of your guild and I want to thank you :heart_eyes: . To read all these pages take a lot of time but it gives me general knowledge about this game and it turns out very interested to read :>. I like the “HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BUILD” and “ABBREVIATIONS” part mostly because I’m shy to ask people all little things. Can’t wait to play Necromancer in the summer :sunglasses:.
“What a pity… I was beginning to enjoy the darkness.”

1 Like

Glad to hear it was helpful :yum:

2 Likes

101 guide pages like 101 dalmatians, nothing is random :wink:

3 Likes

Everything is part of Maya’s evil plan in taking over the world with birbs and dogs

2 Likes

1 Like

Sargent Eagle ready at your command! Or is this covert black op?

1 Like

I never think of that :0

1 Like

Right now, I have about 20 Grimarillion builds I need to update to FG, so it might be a while before I test what I think is a meme concept. Mods are love. Mods are life.

1 Like

Dark One Pet Conjurer made and link added to the OP :yum:

So… anyone want a potentially <6 min Cruci clearing Pet Cabalist that deviates so far from my usual stuff that I have no idea what madness prompted me to create this…

2 Likes