The cow will not move

Hello everybody,

i got an issue with my cow. It just stuck at the field and wont move. I am not able too slaughter it or grab it to bring it back to the barn. This ist just bad. If i set grazer on the barn, it will heal on health, but it stucks in there.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you build any fencing around the barn?

There is presently a bug where if a cow is fully fenced/walled in, its AI breaks down.

The simplest workaround for now is to leave a single opening in the fence.

1 Like

I also meet this bug with non closed barn.

I have also had this bug. My cows tried to walk around a wall, from their totally open unwalled pasture. They just tried to get back to the barn but tried to go through the city, and got stuck on the corner just around the gate.
It also unstuck my one cow that was idling in the open space inside the city(upper-right corner)

I demolished the gate, and they unbugged themselves :smiley:

I think the gate’s also seen as closed in. Try demolishing the gate to see if that fixes it.

Gates are outside of barn zone (2 cell around building). And yes, relocating barn fix problem. It’s more like road also counts as wall.

1 Like

As far as I tried walls and gate’s both are seen as closed

Well, barn bugged even if it have not one wall tile around.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0vSU76LaP19YhfN4GaFLUYR56_UZ6kV/view?usp=sharing

Yes, that’s why you need to either demolish the gate or make another gap in the fencing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.