The curse of Cain (1.1.6.1)

Cons-no! That explains it very well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats for making this build! It’s really excellent all-around. And vitality casters are great and mixing together two sets usually produces great results.

1 Like

Good thing it uses only three pieces

Thanks, Nery :blush:

That one is a super strong one. But is it the strongest? :grin:

1 Like

We’ll have the opportunity to figure out it with new waystones :smiling_imp:

As far as how well-rounded builds go, I think it just might be.

It certainly beats mine.

1 Like

1 Like

Like I said, I always enjoy your guides. I’ve got some reading to do when I get home tonight. :smiley:

Thanks, though this time I didn’t write long guide. I want to see if this is getting nerfed like my Venom :rofl:

Oh, as mad_lee has noticed, I don’t normally read guides :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m that lazy. I go straight to the GT to see how it functions.

Truthfully though, dark one’s wendigo totem could use a slight nerf if you ask me.

Sorry, at first I missed your comment. RE is a great source of damage, and the new FX on Grasping Vines is supergood

1 Like

I see my next character using this build, have multiple copies of all items (except boots) and it looks like great fun. I like these skills in particular and a strong SR build appeals to me. I’ve still got to finish up your Venomblade Dervish to post nerf, I see you recommended a few changes to it. Like your guides also cause I’m poor at making my own builds.

Thanks for posting this.

1 Like

I guess I’ll delete my conjurer then. Or convert back to a pet build…

1 Like

Nah…I’d be surprised if dark one’s gets nerfed to oblivion. My gut tells me that it’ll always be an amazing set

Dark One is core set cause you can get it fast and from specified place. So can’t be trash tier. But also have feeling that Z might think it’s too good. Especially new Shaman side or the proc. But don’t expect #deadbuilds anyway. :smile:

Here is the patch, SR 100, I’m coming :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thanks! You need only featherstep affix for boots, so it shouldn’t be hard to craft

@sir_spanksalot @Nery
Dark One isn’t a core here and moreover doesn’t deserve any nerf. It’s in a good place now

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll have to agree to disagree? I think the heals of wendigo totem are a bit much, but then again…there are things like AAR around.

So what do I know? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nothing, absolutely nothing(Spaceballs reference). :slight_smile:

But Dark One is fine. I carefully crafted my Cabalist. It’s good build but not overpowered. I can complete 75 but not every time. I can complete Gladiator but have to avoid damage spikes still. And can’t sleep on the keyboard too :smile:

And DMT build don’t rely on the set’s proc so it’s not reason for nerfs. Just nice mish mash of vitality items/skills!

2 Likes

I would love a leveling guide to this build please. I think i am going to make it, just a little confused as to go about an easy leveling process. And maybe a guide on devotions as well. Looks like an interesting build.

2 Likes

@CryformeSky
@sir_spanksalot has marvelous leveling guide for ritualist, though the devotions are little different

1 Like