The curse of Cain (1.1.6.1)

If only I can find enough fucks to actually farm for dark one’s legit :rofl:

1.1.5.0 and all its new toys just seem so much more fun

1 Like

Is there an epic or leg i can use in place of the boots for now? Spent my life savings trying to get “of featherstep”.

Footpads of Grey Magi, Final March. Though you need to fix res a bit. However, until play SR 75+ you won’t notice a difference

Thanks for the tip. I had both of those luckily!

I very much like this! Seems like one of the strongest vit builds out there. Bte, have you considered using nightbringer + lunal belt?

1 Like

This seems very busy, no? Too many buttons to press.

@romanN1
I have a separate idea prepared for nightbringer

Prob, I used to active playstyle, Idk whether there are many buttons for others

I mean, there’s “active play style” and there’s sub optimal, waste of skill points, too much spread out TOO MANY BUTTONS.

I use your build farm in Heretic tomb, there is one thing very annoying. When use some
disgusting skill, monster health drop. and then they spread and run. You have to chasing them one by one.

It’s not efficient, i want give them a quick death.

They are not hate me.

That’s called a piano-build. I suspect you have 5 fingers on your left hand so you should be able to press all the buttons continously when they are off cooldown. You could also use macros to do the button pushing for you if you need it.

Unfortunately, this is a common problem of any build with Dying God

I wouldn’t call it a piano. You need to push 3 buttons - Grasping Vines, RE and Harvest while using others skills just from time to time

Well yeah, I say piano to every caster build as they always have more than 2 buttons to press. And from time to time I even like not just holding left-click for 5 minutes.

1 Like

I’m playing this build and its pretty decent so far (starting ultimate FG content).

Nice job!

1 Like

I’m playing with this wonderful build, but I can’t stay alive facing the Mogdrogen. The rotation is very simple and I assume I’m doing it right. So, is there any video so I can check what I’m doing wrong? I used the necessary potions, crtystal and got the full set.

Thanks for the fantastic work, well done!

2 Likes

Interesting, I beat him with first try. And, obviously, I can’t challenge him second time)
Some advice:

• Check your ele res rolls. If it’s not very good, use potion and a couple of lightning res augments.
  • Watch you Devouring Swarm debuff on Mog, do not forget about Wendigo Totem.
  • Sometimes Avatar bursts you with more damage. Every time you have Prismatic Diamond proc or Mark of Torment for save.
  • If still can’t beat him, rearrange some skills for more heal from Wendigo Totem
1 Like

So far going good. Hopefully ill hit 100 soon so i can start farming gear and doing dungeons. Enjoying the char so far.

1 Like

Had some fun in SR. I’ll come back later to Ritualist for 100 SR. Now I have two more builds to post and three to update

2 Likes

Can you please explain your consumables and choices when to use them? Or point me to the ultimate guide for consumables — that would be great too!

Welcome to community!
You don’t need any consumables until you fight Celestials or SR 90+.
I use faction busters (like Courageous Tincture) and a potion for Freeze resist vs Moosi on high SR.

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m having troubles (~0.75 deaths per Shard) at SR 60-70. Reasons for that — lack of common knowledge (fact, that Grava’s null projectile can be kited in column to destroy it, was great discovery to me — and how much remains to be!) Is there any place where I can read (and view, so GT would not work) the most dangerous attacks of enemies and how to counter them? Or the only way to learn — accumulate expereince myself?