The curse of Cain (1.1.6.1)

What am I doing wrong here? I can’t even clear SR 60 solo with this build, and I don’t feel that far off from the build in the post.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrWgqGN

Any ETA on that leveling guide? :slight_smile:

2.6k DA, DA is already low-ish on the original, your version is even lower.
Aether and Vit Overcap
Your version only has 92% Armor Absorption

Thanks for taking a look. What are some decent sources of DA and Absorption that I can try to farm?

i LOVE this build!! also do we need for some specific blacksmith to get the “of feathership” or it just pure luck?

If you don’t want to change gear, the best way to get armor absorption are components: Sacred Plating or Living Armor for example. Here’s the complete list.

For DA, you can hope for high DA rolls e.g. on the helmet and belt of this build. Or you use Arcanum Dust.

Pure luck. And you’ll probably need a lot of it…:tired_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I actually ended up getting my armor absorption to 100%, but my build is still suffering from some low rolls and uncapped resistances from what I can tell. Results have been better since capping armor absorption. I am currently refarming each piece of gear in hopes for higher rolls to see if I can push the build through SR76.

So, beginner’s(?) questions: How is Bysmiel’s Iris better than Vigar’s Hunger ? Why use Seal of Blades instead of Haunted Steel ? Why not use Reaping strike at all ? (never played 2H necro, but i think that dmg conv to health + vit damage + also energy leech isn’t that bad ) Not really a guy to see much difference between small things so I just ask outright…

Here is what i think, Bysmiel’s iris is better bcs there is +1 to all skills of shaman and necro, and 53% to all dmg really not bad, while using Vigar’s Hunger might have a better % of vit dmg but the build don’t use Drain Essence and Hungering Reach, also the build is already have a good vit dmg without the Vigar’s so using Bysmiel for the extra skills for all both shaman necro is really worth it imo, Seal of Blade gave you increase armor by 8% is nice as for end game like super bosses 5% of damage to health and bleeding dmg are not bad too, yea Haunted Steel had more vit dmg and prob more % att dmg converted to health but the build had strong vit dmg and we had Devouring Swarm and Grasping Vines with Twin Fangs devotion for Dmg to Health so seal of blade for extra armor is make sense for me, as for reaping strike i don’t think its necessary to take bcs again we alr had crazy “dmg to health” and Reaping Strike is not always activated so i don’t think its worth it

Hi !
The new patch has impact on this build :

Nerf of wendigo totem with dark one set
Buff of wildblood crusher (+2 to all skills for shaman in place of +2 to DS and FH)

A bug on wendigo totem has been fixed but i don’t know how it really impacts the skill yet.
And a brand new green medal that could be efficient with the build has been released, difficult to say if it can compete with Mark of the forbidden, even well-rolled.

Overall it doesn’t seems to hurt the build so much, right ?

Hi, build is strong as hell. The update is in a week .

1 Like

Here we go with the vid from new patch

1 Like

The update is complete. GT ling is updated.
Added:

1. Leveling recommendation;
  2. Gear alternatives;
  3. Vids with performance
  4. Useful links
3 Likes

Hi, can this build defeat Ravager and Callagadra? The DA seems to be low?

Here is the answer. Change weapon augment for comfortable DA. Pharma used for smoother kill.

Erm, am I stupid or does this not work? Bat + Scarab + Hound =/= Watcher, Doesn’t give me enough blue points for Watcher. Throw some into eel till you can get watcher and respec or am I being stupid again and not seeing what’s in front of me own face =(

You drop Bat, take Eel, then Watcher. Drop Eel for Bat back. Also I fixed mistake here, thanks

Props for the fast reply! <3

So going with the shaman leveling route is faster than bone harvest/Ravenous Earth route?

edit:
At lvl 31, the bone harvest/RE seems to be faster than the bleed leveling. Answered me own question.

I am currently working on leveling a ritualist with this build, and so far so good. I am curious however about why there are no points in Reaping strike? It would seem even 1 point would be worth it yes?