The Dervish thread

So apparently plenty of people look forward to Dervish.

Even puny paladins have their own thread, so I see no reasons why those who look forward to Dervish shouldn’t.

Share your expectations from Dervish. :cool:

It’s gonna be devilish.

Am no Dervish fan but I’m just happy Paladin is bottom-ranked in that thread :slight_smile:

Surprisingly synergistic, from what we’ve seen so far. The reveal of Oathkeeper having an auto-attack replacer with acid/vitality damage was both unexpected and very welcome. I expect we’ll see a lot of dw acid auto-attack builds.

Cold, very cold:cool: You know why

Oh, so it’s known? I haven’t seen the recent stream yet. :rolleyes:

Yes, on the last stream there was a huge amount of information revealed. The new mastery looks great.

Was looking forward to an autoattack replacer with an acid/poison transmuter and WPS.
We got one WPS and an aa replacer with a transmuter, but it’s vitality/poison…
So … 90% yay!? I guess…

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

That’s what I call backfire.

Yes, can’t wait to read your chilly feedback of disappointment.

Zantai had been leaking closed testing info again?! :rolleyes:

Dual Deathguard blades and it’s full acid. :slight_smile:

Dervish, huh . Sounds like Bloodborn.

I’m liking the look of Dervish so far, doesnt look like there’s much in the way of cold synergy by default (though we’ve not seen every skill yet) but I feel like a decent amount of support might come in the form of item skill modifiers. Cold Vire’s Might sounds veeeeery nice, for one. Cold aside, there’s some nice stuff going on here with Pierce and Acid that I’m looking forward to checking out. :smiley:

Nothing a Deathguard Blade or two can’t fix. :slight_smile:

Does that rly work? Isn’t that considered double conversion, which doesn’t work?

Original autoattack is phys/fire. Acid/vit is transmuter.

Damn, you’re right.

Ah, crap, totally forgot about that part. Idiot me.

Nevermind then, Deathguard won’t work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind of a bummer for acid aa based dervish…

Btw am i the only one who finds the name “dervish” awesome? Esoteric adepts from the east isn’t that fascinating?

It is! Way better than most other, especially shieldbreaker… Shieldbreaker is a pretty boring name imo.

I have strong Bloodborne vibes. Dunno why .
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69974624

I am gonna be in this thread. Can’t wait for knowing the item support for dervish.

Btw, looking at the oathkeeper class poll, I am quite surprised that warlord is on the top of the poll. There’s no doubt that that class will be one of the most tanky/powerfull though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk