The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Follow the Pet Occultist to lvl 100 and then pick Shaman as your secondary mastery.
Or, put enough points in Shaman early on to Get a 16/16 Briarthorn and leave it at that till lvl 100. You can take the points from Hellfire and Infernal Breath.

1 Like

Hey, Maya…the wife and I are really enjoying doing a new hardcore project and following your pet guides. We just hit lvl 50 – she is running the Hyseria relic for the crab and I wanted to ask you about Guile. That’s what I have been running. Seems to make sense because so many of the pets do physical damage and that 15-yd wide radius hits everything for nice bonus. What’s your opinion on that until I can get something better?

Yes, Guile is good early on. Even more so in Group Play.

Well, I have crafted the helm and blade and I have respeced devotions from Mordrogen to Healing rain+Natures guardian
And it is blast now - I was able to slay Valdaran, Fabius without any trouble. I found Kubacabra only once and I was able to kill it too
So the build is working very well

I have however hard time to find any upgrades, mainly Bysmiel set :smiley:
I`m farming various places (twin falls, Krieg A1 end, Cronley A2 end, Broken hills beast, FGs 2 beatles
I have also farmed Dark One set in the meantime for my another character.
I did not tried any “Skeleton key” dungeons, crucible or shattered realm but…

Is there some way how to farm some of those set items? Or is it really just pure luck?

Unfortunately, it is indeed pure luck :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for uploading this build. At the end of a long day I just like to start Grim Dawn play a powerful (but especially) lazy pet build, watch the colours unfold on my screen and just zone out. I do have a problem with pushing for SR70 and onwards with this build. I really notice a lack in damage. Which is strange since I have arguably better items than you posted in the Build Calculator. I think this is likely caused by the Resistant mutator that gives 15% elemental resist to monsters. Is there a minimal amount of damage converted to elemental damage required for this build?

It is because you have different items. The items that I have on my Grimtools links are critical to making it work. Different items means it will have problems.

Hi, im starting a hardcore char using your build Birds of Bysmiel: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a1g8D2. You suggest any changes in items or skills/devotions for hardcore? Thank you.

No changes necessary since it is pretty tough to kill already :yum:

Any suggestions specifically for leveling regarding what skills to max first and what attributes to look for in leveling gear primarily?

Thanks

Take a look in the guide.

Pardon my crappy reading, I was looking at your main post and didn’t see anything in relation to leveling really. I even word searched the entire thread for leveling tips and didn’t find much. I’m not trying to have you do all the work for me, I just seriously don’t know where to look. I would assume + pet skills are of importance but I am getting murdered early on.

Thank you very much Maya!

Leveling this currently. Do you have a specific way of farming the required items? (If I do not want to gdstash)?

Faction items from faction vendors
Monster Infrequents from the specific monsters
Everything else, pray to the RNG Gods and head to Skeleton Key Dungeons, Crucible, Shattered Realms or GDStash.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Is this your first char?

My first char in ages. I just have some stuff in my shared staff, but nothing pet specific. Want to give it a shot for a complete run :slight_smile:

With the increased difficulty and pets not being good till you get devotions like elemental storm and getting more pets like hysteria and ognapesh(imo) what would be the best way to level a conjurer to 30-40?

I used to go grasping vines but that should be too weak now with the difficulty. Wind devil too slow. I really dislike devouring storm and totems. Idk anymore.