The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Love ur build. Just 1 question, why not take widow in the devotion? most of our damage are from lightning anyway. Tks

Reason is mostly due to the fact that I don’t like the Widow Proc. If it was instant and didn’t have an activation time, then sure. But when fighting Superbosses like Callagadra, trying to get it to step on your mines is more trouble than it is worth.

On the Lazy version, I won’t be able to take it even if I wanted to. No free devotion points and the other stuff are too important to give up.

Just about finished FG on Elite having gone there from end of Act 1. Two deaths, both my fault for not paying attention to what was going on. Here’s the pets taking down the Messenger.

Where I’m at so far.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zDexkZ

1 Like

Why u no have shoulders image

Also 28/16 Briarthorn :stuck_out_tongue:

No idea, they’re there ingame. Rhowari Shoulderguards with a Silk Swatch.

Yeah, I haven’t adjusted the skill points for your L70 set up yet. I’ve been getting Possession up to 10 first.

1 Like

Okay, i think i get it. Just one more thing, what is the best devotion to bind on pet in your opinion? For example : flame torrent on skeleton? I haven’t play grimdawn for years and i see that flame torrent have 0.5cd atm, does it still at good at before?

I never thought i would play an Petbuild, but then i got bored and this happend: DW-Pet-Dot-Warlock

Had a lot of fun in maincampaign, wouldn´t suggest it for SR or Crucible, but didn´t tried it.

edit: damn, this is a Pet-Conjurer thread, i´m a totally noob regarding petbuilds…

I never considered Flame Torrent good. Because I never considered Skeletons to be good. Because I build for Superbosses and Skeletons don’t fare well against those :stuck_out_tongue:

As for best devotions, I don’t really have any preferences.

:rofl:

i’m just a fan of skeletons so :blush:. sorry for asking too much but does the skeletons shared cooldown on devotion like the old day? i’m really want to make a cabalist with skeletons as main dmg resorce. Thank you once again.

If you are talking about putting Torrent on Skeletons for massive damage, then it has been nerfed due to it having a CD. It no longer has the power it once did.

Love this build so far! Got to kill Calla on normal and elite, Ravager on all difficulties too.

Maya, would it be possible for you to post a viedo of your 1min ravager kill? Not doubting you but it took me a good while to get him and STILL had to tree-hunt him…
Only major differance in my current setup is no maxed devotions yet

That is a 1 min Crate kill, not Ravager…

Kind of explains it^^

1 Like

@Maya,

Hello, I’m new to the game and following your build until a friend asked me… How do I add the devotion into Shepherd’s Crook and Rhowan’s Crown without the respective points invested in the Crossroads? Sorry for the noob question ><

You don’t. You need to put a point into green and purple to access the constellations. Once they are complete though you can buy back the points in Crossroads at the spirit guide to reassign elsewhere.

1 Like

Ahhh I see, thanks for the prompt reply… I’ve finally gotten to Homestead when my friend asked me that. I thought I made a mistake somewhere and have to restart. Thanks again!

Constellations can be self-supporting. It’s all explained in the Game Guide

https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/character/devotion/#q07

Since those constellations give you affinity points when completed they can sustain themselves even though you buy back the points in Crossroads.

2 Likes

Waiting on the green/blue item update to see if anything changes here.

@medea_fleecestealer, thank you so much! Me and 3 other friends just bought the game not too long ago. This has been very helpful for us.

Enjoy the game. If you have more questions then just ask, someone here will know the answer. :slightly_smiling_face: