The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Higher by 6% previously.

But since Moggy has a 80 lightning RR… yeah…

It seens that Mog is a f***ing pain on the ass again instead of Calla!

1 Like

I may or may not have found the culprit along with something else…

Can you try out the build against Cally, Ravager and in SR and let me know how much aggro the player is getting, compared to before?

Of course. Ill test it when I get home :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I tested 75 and all Celestials. Mog was like 8 mins of just standing around. He ignored me entirely when adds were present, and went after me when he was alone, but not for long. Calla would focus on me for short bursts when she would finish murdering my pets. Again, it was around 10 mins. Crate is just useless vs pets, so that was normal. Ravager was interesting and I included the vid. I could reliably make him target me if I re-summoned all pets at once. I do it like 3 or 4 times and he just disengages with them and comes after me. Pretty random lol. Oh and the 75 was just as pathetic as always. I walk around and most mobs ignore me.

EDIT: i had my mic on and I was randomly talking to someone in the bg at one point. “NOT HERE”
1 Like

First of all, ty for testing it for me.
Now, I asked because I was finding something weird and curious while trying to see what was happening regarding what you said about pets now dying faster.

Does it feel as if enemies aggro on the pets more now compared to before? Because during the ravager fight for eg, Ravager completely ignored me. Same happened with Iron Maiden in SR who is notorious for ignoring your pets and blitzing you in the face.

Callagadra as well, was focusing me less while going for my pets more. Result: Pets “died faster” compared to before in a way since they were getting focused more. But the lack of focus on the player made the actual fight feel easier than before and faster as well since I had more room to just stand there rather than having to run around kiting.

Not sure if that makes any sense, but I had been noticing that pattern across all my builds. That, sadly, on my Will O Wisp backfires because Ravens get aggro’ed on and die faster (or atleast feels that way) and Birbs in that build is Crucial for the player’s survival…

Things I could think of:

1. Unintentional or Bug.
  2. Something that happened as a side affect of aggro changes to SR.
  3. Ishtak devotion proc now has stronger taunt.
  4. Pets generate more aggro as base.
  5. I am hallucinating…

I also remember the new SR change including bosses now in 1-2-1 combo. But I had been fighting them 1 by 1 without ever aggro’ing 2 at the same time. Not sure what happened there either.

Oh yeah, definitely they were focused on pets waaay more. As I was saying, they only turned attention to me if my pets were incapacitated, or if I was re-summoning. Does make sense that they would die faster if that was the case.

1 Like

That means I am not going crazy due to ice cream overdose

It also means Pets became even more lazy mode now since if you can keep them alive, there is minimal risk of the player dying image

2 Likes

So, I tested new gloves to see if the extra Pet DA would do any good.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQ4Rj8Z

Pets rarely die compared to before. Also, 6min Cally kill :rofl:

3 Likes

Build updated!!!

Kill times remain the same, but build lost a decent amount of damage now and gained a ton more survivability. Build is lazier than before.

Apparently the way to build Fluffy is to ignore damage and focus on tankiness and laziness :rofl:

2 Likes

When will your official “I was wrong about pets in 1.1.9.0” statement be published on the forums? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never, because I wasn’t wrong on Pets, just wrong about Fluffy Squishy.

And even that, because the patch failed to mention a few things.

Most notably, Pets now hold aggro better than before, SR boss rooms while announced to be 1-2-1, actually remains 1-1-1-1, just that you don’t need to use any camera mechanics anymore.

I consider 3 of my builds to be actually Viable atm and 4th one to be tested (will-o-wisp). That wasn’t an overall buff for my builds.

Skeletons won out though. I can’t argue or make any excuses there.

On the topic of Briarthorns, I will withhold judgement until I see an all purple version performing better than before.

1 Like

And I told you “play and see for yourself” :slight_smile: I am glad you did

1 Like

I blame @AlkamosHater for that.

When you announce that Skeletons of all things can actually Kill Callagadra, the temptation is hard to ignore…

2 Likes

Mogdrogen kill got 1 min faster and is now at 19mins, but can now be done in lazy mode since player has more lightning res :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hm…

Crucible with 4x Beacons & 3x Blessings seem to perform better than 4x Blessings and 3x Beacons for Fluffy.

Crucible with 4 Blessings + 3 Lvl-1 StormCaller Beacons: https://i.imgur.com/G51xvAC.jpg
Crucible with 3 Blessings + 4 Lvl-1 StormCaller Beacons: https://i.imgur.com/e3Koxkp.jpg

1 Like

Hi. Can you please explain in Devotion how you managed to get points on the first purple emblems such as Toad without spending the first purple point in Crossroads? Trying to follow your build and couldn’t figure it out. Thanks!

1 Like

Devotion constellations can sustain themselves with their own completion bonus :slight_smile: So when toad is completed, you can refund the purple point you put in the crossroad at a spirit guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

First of all, welcome to the forums :blush:

As @Ulvar1 said above, devotions when completed give a certain amount of points towards particular affinities and they can be self sustaining.

Now, for the build, here is a step by step incase you need it:

Purple > Shepherd’s
Green > Scholar’s
Remove Green > Toad
3 points in Rhowan’s Crown
Red > Jackal
Yellow > Lion
Blue > Eel
Typhos > Remove Shepherd’s > Remove Purple
Staff > Remove Jackal
Sailor’s > Stag > Solemn Watcher
Ishtak > Tree