The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

YAY, made L100 :slight_smile: I guess I just run around looking for purple gear now? or do I just run Crucible over and over and over?

1 Like

Whatever you feel like! Plenty of loot drops in Ultimate MC from Totems and bosses. Crucible 150-170 is good too.

1 Like

Totems, Bosses, Skeleton key Dungeons and SR (on elite/normal) would be more efficient since build is not optimized for Cruci farming :blush:

Hi Maya, everyone…sorry I don’t know what totems are, or SR, bosses and key dungeons i know and yea Crucible I did up to L150 but have a very hard time after that still all on Ultimate at this time just looking for mats and recipes so I can make more stuff.

1 Like

Monster Totems

The Shattered Realm

Both need the Forgotten Gods expansion.

Otherwise hunt Nemesis bosses once you reach Nemesis status with hostile factions or do the rogue-like dungeons which need a skeleton key to access: Steps of Torment, Bastion of Chaos, Port Valbury, Ancient Grove (AoM) and Tomb of the Heretic(FG).

1 Like

What Medea said :blush:

ah i get it now, i do have both expansions and have been doing the totems when I come across them, i just didnt realize thats what they were called. I have dipped my toes into the shattered realm and crucible as well. I just need to keep on keepin on :slight_smile: thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Hi, this is my first playthrough and almost finished with the campaign.
Been following this guide and been an absolute blast playing this build.
I’m on the last steps of ultimate Malmouth and doing FG afterwards.

Here is my Grimtool calc character, any tips on where to go or what to farm after i finish up with FG?

edited link
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrzprMZ

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the builds, very helpful

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the forums :blush:

For now, work towards this first: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDvk8Y2
All the items are Farmable/Faction items/Craftable. So, it should be relatively easy provided you have leveled faction reputation.

After that, you can easily farm Monster Totems, Shattered Realms on Normal/Elite (Start on 65, complete 66 and then take the reward, repeat), or Skeleton Key Dungeons like Steps of Torment, or farm Bosses and such as well. Avoid Crucible for now since we can’t farm it efficiently.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask :yum:

Hello, im new to grimdawn i and have to make an account just to follow this build.
May i asked if right now i only have beast caller set , can i play 2 briarthorn instead of birds?
If so what items should i replace Bysmiel set before i can farm for them?
thank you very much Maya

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :yum:

Use this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbzp98V
(Affixes on the greens are not necessarily needed and can be more or less anything. I just went with how I would GDStash it :stuck_out_tongue: )

thanks for the reply.
if im a new player and have limited resources , should i go for this build or your [Ishtar - Pet Ritualist] build. which one is more easy to farm the items ?

This one. Ishtar requires those specific items to be viable and will require a complete overhaul without them.

Also, as you have said, you already have mythical beastcaller set. So a Pet Conjurer will be your strongest option atm.

thank you for the reply

1 Like

hello again, now i managed to have all the items set except “gate to many worlds” , what is the best replacement for that item.
thank you

I’d recommend a Bloodsworn Codex for now since it is target farmable + it will also be useful should you ever feel like switching to a 2x Briarthorn build.

1 Like

Where do you get the Void belt / Twilight’s Veil dagger?

What are those? :thinking:

The items you have on your level 60 How to Level section, that voidmancer’s belt is delicious

Oh those… pay no heed to the items there as I said in that post >

Most of the stuff are random drops. I just uploaded my save every 10 levels to Grimtools for the “build diary” to give an idea of what my character looked like while leveling.

My level up guides are intended to work with any random items you might find on your way and does not depend on anything in particular unless explicitly stated.