The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

+1 to skills.

That matters a lot for pet builds since pet builds tend to be rather skill point demanding.

Ok then. Thank you very much!:slight_smile:

Also, where did you get points to put into Primal Bond? I cant seem to understand how i get it, not to mention put more than 10 points into it

Total number of skill points from leveling to 100 + from the quests that grant extra points.

If you upload your save here: Grim Dawn Checklist, it will show you which quests you are missing (under important quests).

Ok, thanks again!

What’s the reasoning for the fairly heavy point investment in Blood of Dreeg/Aspect of the Guardian? Which features of them are considered valuable here?

Health regen for you and your pets plus resistances for you and pets along with damage.

1 Like

Ah cool, I figured the health regen was probably the big reason for Blood of Dreeg but wasn’t sure. Which damage type from Aspect of the Guardian is of use here? Are we looking to convert damage type somewhere?

Not sure pets convert damage.

Ah nevermind, I checked the items more carefully and saw we pick up some of the relevant damage types on the pets!

Aspect of the Guardian is also part of your rather obscene level of Physical Resist (you, pets, and anyone else in range).

In the GT link, player is at 73, pets unfortunately are broken in GT, the 28 is far lower than they should be in practice - GT only reflects 8 increase for Seal of Might (20 → 28). Missing are 18 (Emboldening Presence) and 12 (Aspect of the Guardian).

That would put the pets at 58, or the same variance (15) from player as if you turn all buffs in GT.

2 Likes

Free Resistance + Heal for both the player and the pets. It has nothing to do with damage :stuck_out_tongue:.

That said…

Bysmiel’s Trinkets Set can have upto 80% Acid > Elemental conversion on Rings (both rings combined), so the Flat Acid damage from Blood of Dreeg is still useful.

Once 1.1.9.2 drops, have to test dis setup: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

2nd setup, slightly altered for a bit more damage: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Super Seekret stuff:

Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (Gate)
Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (Storms)

1 Like

lazy people will find anything which revolves less work, in this case even not spamming wind devils while drinking soda in the other hands.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m curious about the apparent Bysmiel trinket damage change I saw in 1.1.9.2 that either increased or decreased its damage to 13. Did they buff the rings itself (from 8 to 13) or the 3 piece set as a whole. I know they buffed the active skill however.

1 Like

I assume it is a typo because Burn, Frostburn and Electrocute are only on the 3piece set bonus and that is currently 20 / 2sec. So making it 13 would be a nerf and the change is worded as “increased Burn, Frostburn and Electrocute damage for pets to 13 / 2s”.

I don’t use the test patch, so can’t confirm the change. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Ok, so… a few changes to the build. Now we got Dryad :3

Kill times checked on Callagadra remain more or less the same, but the interesting part is that with Dryad, you now have one more healing option available.

On the skill side of things, took some points from Mend Flesh to Cap other stuff, but Dryad covers the healing lost from that. Ofcourse, can always pump it back to whatever amount needed if necessary.

Hello Maya, first TY for such useful topic

Tell me please, for all the icecream in the world, is there any way to see pets Dps?

1 Like

You need to use Grim Internals for that.

1 Like