The Foodie Thread

That is some good news lol!

Here you go Grava. Flurries and Hole in the Wall chili beer.

I hate when this thread is renewed because it reminds me how you forced me to be the starting guy of it. I hate you because of that.

Did some one say FOOOOOOD?!

FOOOOOOOOOOD!

(I be joking)

Anyhow, threw together a rather nice chicken + stirfry vege meal together without using a recipe and it worked really well. More so when I mixed my half with a quick and dirty arrabiata. Just used pepper, salt, onions, garlic, paprika, cumin and sage for the flavour, with butter+canola and browned off that before adding the vege. And not even the usual mountains of spice I use either :stuck_out_tongue:

Best part is it my Mum can eat it on quinoa without any gut issues, since her medical fun + meds means she’s on a restricted diet and now also has issues with too much tomato :confused: Plus it’s easy enough she could cook it too if she wants to.

As for my usual sht I make - 3 chilli, heavy on the garlic arrabiata that I affectionately call my Angry Sauce, a cheap-bastards carbonara using cheap cheese and peas. Along with rice and pea garam-masala spiced rice pilau (aka pilaf), lazy spanish omelet and lastly potato latke with rosemary, because a) they’re fcking tasty and b) one of my grand parents is Yiddish.

Honourable mention - marmite, cheese, onion and chilli pasta, it looks disgusting, it’s loaded with fat from the butter and cheese, but it’s so f*cking damn tasty. More so when nuked in a microwave.

More oddities for your tastebuds Grava. Cinnamon Coca Cola

and lemon

fancy vanilla

and to add a bit of spice - how about some ginger.

I hate you. :slight_smile:

Meh, deal with it. :wink: I can always remove the opening quote to make it even more YOU! :smiley: