The game needs a real tutorial

If you have read my other posts to you it would be relevant. In case you missed it its in the keybindings.

I just want to say that I am hurt, and offended, that you changed your reply. I mean, you originally posted it at ME, but then somebody flat out called you stupid, so (being the lazy troll that you are) you just attacked the other guy WITHOUT BOTHERING TO MAKE A NEW POST.

I think that we have your problem right here in a nutshell. You are so incredibly lazy and uninterested in things around you that you can’t be bothered to even make up a new insult to respond to fresh attacks. And, let’s face it, you are clearly being unfairly attacked here.

Personal rifts? super complicated, clearly nobody could figure them out without a video tutorial

Attacking monsters? How do I do that?

Picking up gold? Where’s my “gold pickup” button??

This list could go on for days. I’m on your side here bro, let’s get a proper tutorial system for this game!

no worries, my butt is just fine

People like you never seem to grasp the concept of the product maker is responsible for explaining all about their product to it’s consumer.

I disagree with that actually. The level of explanation you need is wasted on everyone else and a waste of time to create, because no one but you has problems with this to begin with.

There is a level of explanation that is reasonable (and provided by the game today), and then there is a level of explanation that should not be needed for anyone who does not need to be reminded to keep breathing.
You somehow require that extra level as you cannot figure the most basic things out even when you look straight at them.

That is the thing you are missing, just like the many hints you missed in your 6 minute video that would have answered your questions, if you had only been paying a minimum of attention.

That is it, I might as well have a conversation with a lobotomized 6 year old, in fact it has the chance to be more productive, take care.

You obviously did not. You came in here insulting everyone that made a post. Nice or not. Explaining or trying to help.

My first post was explanatory, helping and explaining my personal situation, which was the same. New to GD, but with a background of playing games more than half my life.

You came back saying my experience with GD was useless and not of a new player.
And called me a … clown. For no reason. So, who has issues with who?

… Have you never played a single RPG before? Or are you blind? Seriously all of that is self explanatory and there is already the tutorial tips that pop up unless you turn them off.
My 6 year old cousin plays this game and did not need me explaining any of this to her she just clicked on things and learnt how they worked within 10mins and she has dyslexia so she has trouble reading and is only just learning how to read.

Admittedly she is seriously struggling with the devotion though and I don’t know how to explain it to her seen I just go by feel of what works so that should probably have an in depth tutorial somewhere…

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

first off, making like 4 different threads about your “issues” is not the way to go. if you continue you will be walking the slippery path to being banned, as I’ve seen it happen.

Maybe you just dont play ARPG’s? when i got this game i didn’t need to look everything up, i simply read the tutorial boxes that popped up…

My girlfriend started playing the other day, and she has had no problems and she hasn’t played ANY ARPG at all until now.

i mean look at it this way, when you launch a game for the first time dont you check the graphic settings before you play? or do you just expect it to be set perfectly for your comp? you will almost always need to read and check stuff, especially when its a something you are not familiar with. not a good reason to complain.

in the amount of time you have spent on the forums creating threads and bickering you could have looked up how to do all these things in less time.