The Harbinger of Deception - Doombolt Deceiver (420k crits unbuffed/unbannered - crucy 170 viable)

Do you think swapping out the entropic coil for a 2nd voidheart is worth? I’m also considering eldritch pact.

Dat proc doeeeeeee. <3

Nope, don’t touch the coil. Its too good.

I can hook you up with decent green shoulldersif those Dark Flame ones turn out to be shit. Can also give you some decent green boots.

As long as you start answering in steam :smiley:

EDIT: Also, Solael’s Decimation >>>> Eldritch Pact, especially when you pack so much heat with Dying God proc.

But still, why aren’t you taking 3rd inquisitor’s wps?

Hahahaha. I’ve been offline on steam for ageeeeees. Stopped going online during my exam period, and never got around to coming back on again.

Wouldn’t the 3rd WPS proc result in a DPS drop given that the %WD is < 100%?

Also - good call on solael’s decimation!

nope, iirc it’s 3 projectiles 80% each or something, someone should correct me if I am wrong

But come online, bro, I ll hook you up with green stuff.

4 projectiles with 2H rifle. putting it at 8/10 increase DPS by ¬6%

Did some testing per mad_lee’s and ptir’s suggestions:

1. Freezing rounds does increase DPS

2. As far as I can tell, shadowflame mantle DOES lower DPS (marginally so). HOWEVER, in a run and gun situation, it is a dps boost. I would personally keep it on because my paranoid mind wants to stack as much WPS as possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not a WPS with only 100% of weapon damage :stuck_out_tongue:

It hits 3 times really quick with additional flat damage though.

Why isn’t it considered as a WPS?

I mean Shadowflame wps.

I already did this build :stuck_out_tongue: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70777&highlight=doombolt+deleter

Ah crap. :confused:

My mistake, sir. Here I thought I was being creative.

You know what they say, ‘If it works, it’s probably already been done.’

I’ll add your link to the OP, and ‘cite my sources’ if you will. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do on my end. I’d delete the post if I could. :confused:

Oh no need to do something so drastic!! Definitely no reason to call yourself an idiot in the title either. It’s good to see this build on the front page. It was one of my favs

I have a very self-deprecating sense of humor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new here and ive been trying to find a build i like. I belive i like this one a lot. But i dont see what skills i need to learn here. Where is that info?

There is a link to GrimTools posted just below the char picture in the first post.