The last few typos Mk II

SPOILERS!!! If you didn’t get it yet.

tagClass01SkillDescription02B=Forcewave shatters through enemy defenses, inflicting grievous harm upon exposed weakpoints.

weakpoints → weak points

All the uses in the texts employ two separate words instead of one, as here.

tagNotification_HS_WeNeedFood_HomesteadSmugglerPassCrossed=You have travelled through Smuggler’s Pass. Seek a way to Homestead.
tagLoreObj_AreaCNecro_Note04Text=I will rip the bones from a thousand for this treachery. At a great cost I have survived a deadly attack.{^n}{^n}I had discovered a large contingent of Chthonic fiends. At first, I thought they were the source of power that I sought and so I trailed them. As they travelled North, I soon realized that they too were after the same thing as I. They made their way to the cliffs by way of the swamp. In following them, I had walked right into an ambush as I was suddenly attacked from behind.{^n}{^n}The fight was devastating and I destroyed dozens in the ensuing conflict. However, in the midst of battle, several of the Harbingers cornered my Guardian. I first believed they intended to destroy it; but when they exploded, a rush of Chthonic energy surged into my creation and severed our link. The animated mass of bone turned on me, and I knew then that the Harbingers had found a way to corrupt my necromantic creation. I do not yet understand how they were capable of such an act, but it was unlike anything I have ever seen Chthonic beings do.{^n}{^n}If the fiends of the Void are able to harness this power on a larger scale, then even the Order of Death’s Vigil will find itself outmatched. I must maintain hope that what I seek will be an answer to fighting this darkness. With each step the power grows and others will be drawn to it. I must hurry.{^n}{^n}Uroboruuk
tagLoreObj_AreaCDarvale_NoteA02Text=I’m not one to wish ill on anyone for their beliefs, but I can’t say I like this new faith spreading around town of late. With all the frightening rumours coming from the north, religious fanatics stirring up the populace is the last thing we need. Heath Strighbow says this religion of Ch’thon is not new, but in fact very old. Well, if it’s been around for so long how come I have never heard of it? One of their preachers invited me to sit in and listen on their sermons, to dispel any ill feelings I have towards the matter. They seemed innocuous enough, but the obsession with blood and rejoining with their god in the end of days left me uneasy.{^n}{^n}Another person has gone missing. Last week it was Thom, who I admit was a drunk and a nuisance to the town, but this week it was Mary Tess, the town seamstress. Zaria told me that she saw Mary leaving town with a group of refugees, just as Trevor did a few days prior. At least Trevor stopped by my place to say he was leaving, but Mary, she didn’t say goodbye or take anything with her. It’s all just very strange.{^n}{^n}As I write this I am preparing to meet with the town leaders to work on a way to handle all of the travellers passing through the Darkvale Gate. Hundreds come through every day now. Thankfully most don’t stop, but if this keeps up we will have a real problem on our hands. I don’t know what is going on in the capital, but it has everyone concerned.{^n}{^n}-Gregor Bridgewater, Mayor of Darkvale
tagLoreObj_AreaCDarvale_NoteA03Text=Our little town is surrounded by forts and soldiers of the Imperium, and yet I have never felt more alone or vulnerable. Each day I see more and more soldiers leaving Fort Haron to head north while the road through Darkvale is a never-ending stream of refugees heading south. Those fleeing the capital tell horrific tales of people gone crazy, of robbing and looting as madness consumes the head of our nation. One story even described a mob running down a woman in the street and devouring her alive. Sounds like a horror story, but I am assured that it’s the whole truth.{^n}{^n}With so many new faces in town, my deputies are taxed with holding the town together. Fighting over scarce goods has become a daily ritual. We have had several murders in the last two weeks, a concept once entirely strange to our little village. Three more people have vanished over the last week. At first we didn’t pay it much heed, what with the coming and going of folk on account of the refugee situation, but with these three it now makes a total of six that have gone missing since Thom with not a soul aware of where they’d gone to.{^n}{^n}Whatever is stirring in the capital must be making its way here as well. Some unseen dread that you can’t quite pinpoint, but you can see it in the faces of those travelling south. Desperation… fear… it’s all around us now, and it has taken root in Darkvale. The mayor has expressed similar concerns, particularly around a strange new religion that’s been attracting followers recently. Could they be behind the recent disappearances?{^n}{^n}-Vincent Chambre, Peacekeeper of Darkvale

travell(ed/ing/er[s]) → travel(ed/ing/er[s])

It would be nice to have one version of this established, and since the spelling via two Ls is used far fewer times than via one L (in the game’s texts), then I strongly suggest altering the words from the above spots to comply with the latter fashion.

tagLoreObj_AreaCDarvale_NoteA02Text(…)rumours(…) {this one is already included above}

rumours → rumors

Everywhere else in the texts, it’s the US English spelling of this word, so I suggest swapping this one decisively.

tagWaistC002Desc=“Worked wonders for Frizzick until it ran out of zombie repellant.”

repellant → repellent

tagCompA006Desc=“Discharge from the creatures of Cairn infected with otherwordly energies.”^w^n(Used in all weapons, shields and caster off-hands)

otherwordly → otherworldly

tagLegsD013Desc=“Actually, they’re just ok.”
tagStackOk=Ok
tagMenuButton09=Ok

It’s half to half for “Ok” vs. “OK” in the texts; therefore, I advise settling for one fashion (overall, the Internet at large suggests using the “OK” form).

tagLoreObj_AreaCDarvale_NoteA01Text=For weeks I have been getting the feeling that something bad is coming. Like a knot in the pit of my stomach that won’t go away, and each day it gets a bit worse. I have also noticed a lot more travelers from the capital of Erulan. Heading south with all their worldly possessions. I asked a few for news from the north, but nobody could give me a clear answer; just an unshakeable feeling that something awful was about to happen. How is it that we all share the same dread?{^n}{^n}No shipment from the capital again. Last week we didn’t get our latest deliveries, and now again? No shipment coming in means no shipment going out. How am I supposed to run a store if I don’t have supplies to sell? Local goods are fine but I rely on being able to sell things people can’t get straight from their neighbours.{^n}{^n}I am hearing hushed conversations in the streets and a customer told me she saw some cloaked figures rolling a barrel down to the lake. And now the town drunk is missing. More likely than not he finally tripped and tumbled over the ravine. But still, there is a strange chill in the air and everyone seems to be on edge. I’m starting to think that packing up shop and heading south may be the best thing to do.{^n}{^n}-Trevor Mills

neighbours → neighbors

tagItemSetC008Desc=“Armor of Inquisitor Grayweather, infamous for splashing foes with acid, as he believed merely slaying the wicked was insufficient and that punishment should be exacted in the process.”
tagLoreObj_InquisitorCreedA02Text=As I was packing to resume my journey to Burrwitch, my assistance was urgently requested at a logging camp in the Old Grove west of Devil’s Crossing, where strange animal attacks have left three lumbermen listless and pale.{^n}{^n}Upon arriving, I received a somber greeting from the foreman who informed me that the bitten workers had gone mad and fled the premises. They were reported to have spoken in an unknown tongue. The foreman showed me the remains of the animals. Two gray foxes and a hound, suffering some sort of horrific mange, lay in a hastily dug pit behind the outhouse. The foreman told me the animals suddenly died when confronted by the workers and a strange green vapor emanated from their remains. Shortly afterwards, the three lumbermen fell ill and their mental state rapidly deteriorated. It appears that my presence in this region is most warranted.
tagFeetD009=Footpads of the Grey Magi
tagEnchantA010Desc=“Powder derived from a brown-grey flower found growing among carnage and rot.”^w^n(Applied to rings and amulets)

These are all places where the words in question were used. I suggest establishing one form for them.

tagClass05SkillDescription14A=In an instant, the air around you becomes hard as stone, absorbing all manner of attacks and reflecting them back at the attacker; a favoured technique of Master Ereoctes.

favoured → favored

tagShieldD002Desc=“Forged by railyard workers during a desparate battle against the rising Chthonian forces.”

desparate → desperate

tagItemSetC023Desc=“Armor worn by war-hardened veterans, as acknowledgement for their undaunted dedication on the fields of battle.”

acknowledgement → acknowledgment

tagNemesis_Aetherial02=Obligious Foul

Obligious → ???

What this could be: “oblig[e] + ous”? Or it’s just a typo and should be “oblivious”? If the former, I think it should be “Obliged” or “Obliging” or such, since I can’t find anything on “Obligious”…

tagDeveloperOption02=Full Screen

Full Screen → Fullscreen

The latter version is the prevailing one in the other places where the word was used.

tagNecklaceF004=Solar Channelling Stone

Channelling → Channeling

Like before, I’m dropping this, not expecting much. The developers will decide for themselves. The mark has been made, and that’s enough for me, hehe.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Well that’s cause it’s not a word, haha.

Nobody see that one but us, haha.

Thanks for the report.