The Loot Hunt Continues with Patch V1.0.0.6!

The latest update to Grim Dawn is now live!

Seek out your favorite farming spots as 28 new Legendary items and 91 revised Epic items are there for the taking (all of which are also available in the recently released Crucible DLC).

For the full list of changes:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46983

Awesome, thanks.

Let’s do it! :cool:

Hells Yeah!

awesome :slight_smile:

“full change list”

can we get all changes to the sets etc please ? i dont want to look over all gracefuldusk database data …

WAY too many changes to list in a changelog. You’d literally be looking at 3+ pages of patch notes.

yes, and? i want them :smiley:

and with this joining date : Join Date: May 2010

i could ask for it :stuck_out_tongue:

So you want to read 3+ pages of patch notes rather than have it organized on an item database? Are you a masochist :eek:

Now the Dawnguard set is a retaliation Warder set. Bloodreaper’s Carnage and Unseeing Eye items actually give resists and pretty solid ones. The final set bonus of Unseeing Eye is a skill and it seems to be a debuff.

Myrmidion set and Empowered Guardsmen set give more resists now.

I think the changes are acceptable. Just must get use to it.

Anyone has an idea of how much time GOG takes usually? One working day?

It should be no more than a day behind. Hoping later today.

Neat, thank you :wink:

Great news++;)

Oooohhhhhh yyyyyeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!

What a nice surprise, was just checking the forums for new’s on the patch and it’s all ready out :D, love it keep it up ^^

Graceful Dusk doesn’t seem to have the information either, actually. I’d be perfectly fine with looking through the listings there, but it doesn’t seem to have been updated. I’m not really upset about that specifically, since I Imagine all those changes and additions are a lot of work…but I do wish there was somewhere I could find this information. I’ve been looking all day and all I’ve found is GD MinMax, and I can’t figure out how to use that.

Anyone else notice a change to ‘Move To’ button with this patch? Is it just me?

One of my ranged characters had ‘Move To’ bound to the skillbar and I had it set to D on keyboard. So I could easily force walk around mobs by hitting D and character would move to wherever the mouse icon was.

This no longer works for some reason?? Move To hotkey seems to only work by clicking on it with mouse now which defeats the purpose. I have primary range attack bound to LMB and another skill bound to RMB. Trying to use LMB to double as click to move and attack can be annoying when you’re surrounded by lots of mobs and need to quickly move around.

Please change it back!!

This is a bug and it will be addressed in the upcoming hotfix.