The new forum.............. IS FUCKING DEAD! 🤪 Please kindly read why

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can’t read this wall of text, it is even worse than my guides.

But yeah you post very important topics like “who will win: Reaper of the lost or Kaissan” and “look at my sick tactician with 2000 DA I will not give you Grim Tool links since you are all a bunch of noobs” “THE GAME IS BUGGED I CANT GET LIFE STEAL FROM MY SHIELD IF I HAVE SEAL OF BLADES IN MY WEAPON”

btw your old account is not banned

It is not about quantity, it is about quality. If you want fast pace shitposting, then reddit is the place for you mrs Zeus.

3 Likes
1 Like

Gee I wish you wouldn’t talk so much rubbish sometimes.

Iron Lore died in 2008, end of their story. THQ, who owned the rights to TQ, died in 2012. So neither of the original companies involved in that game exist. Nordic bought many of THQ’s intellectual properties, including TQ, and also brought the rights to use the THQ name.

As for the rest of your crap post most of it has been answered by Zantai in this thread.

And as said many times before people will go to games with leagues/seasons, but then often come back again. POE just started their new league, big deal. Players will be back. Still, if the forum is dead, then why the heck are you still here.

1 Like

Ok

////10chars

Perhaps he has played Necromancer too much lately… trying to raise the dead :crazy_face:

Seriously, more fun than Flat Earth Society! :joy_cat:

3 Likes

It’s both sad and hilarious at the same time. 1) You can tell he literally just made that shit up on the spot as he was writing it, and 2) that he simultaneously truly believes it in his head.

Motherfucking ROFL to tha bank with that giant load of crap.

And @medea_fleecestealer - Let Zantai do it rofl. For this one it has to be, and should be Zantai. If ever an assclown existed that deserved it, truly and totally, it’s this guy.

Oh… don’t you worry little guy. This is the kind of thread Z leaves for all to see. Kinda like a museum piece. A history lesson. In fact I’m bookmarking this steaming pile for laughs on a rainy day.

lul

1 Like

You should get a custom badge for this. :roll_eyes: Bye :wave:

@Zeus What exactly is the issues with the forums? Why is it dead? You never explained! You started describing your gaming preferences, then touched on Iron Lore, and then you only kept on saying that it’s dead in a more and more descriptive language, supporting it by the fact that people are leaving. And then you moved onto arguing that people are loving you. And then that some other people are hating you.

What about the forums?

@BannedForBeingGood

tenor

sorry if I puleld a :zantai:

nice thread
here we can easy get achivment
First Flag
This badge is granted the first time you flag a post. Flagging is how we all help keep this a nice place for everyone. If you notice any posts that require moderator attention for any reason please don’t hesitate to flag. If you see a problem, flag_black flag it!

Haven’t seen a bigger load of bullshit since I first found Soiled Trousers

that stuff in the soiled trousers is not from a bull …

But, but, powbam, big Z’s already got a public ban to his name while I haven’t had the chance yet. :sob: How am I ever going to get the “banned someone on the public forum” badge if I don’t do this. I mean with SO few people on the forum now will I ever get another chance to ban anyone?

I’ll give you something to ban me for later this week if it makes you feel better :rofl:

ya1, just ZEUS being in a mood today I guess, but if you want some of his “reasoning” see this thread

Second time today he’s brought up the ILE stuff. I think it’s called having a bee in your bonnet. :wink:

O no worries there. I remember the post :100:

It’s like he’s saving up for a special occasion. I’m excited for Z to have to read this one bright and early as he gets up :joy:

Very educational and thoughtful post :nauseated_face:

Actually I don’t think is dead.Probably some of the players that visit forum once in a blue moon will have tougher time adjusting,but I hope new design and security will attract new members.

Also this forum is now Crate,not GD,so new game will pop up and forum will be expanded.

Someone needs to cut back on their shroom consumption… :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::skull:
Anywho…
That was a fun read. Not.
download%20(2)