The Outworld Devourer (1.1.7.1-1.1.8.1) - 2H Spellbinder (EVERYTHING+)

@RavenX _Annatar.zip (1.5 MB)

1 Like

Just a coincidence, Dmt can’t be playing a game as toxic as Dota, can’t she? :rofl:

1 Like

Detective_Dragon :face_with_monocle:

Yeah, only Toxic Elitists™ can stomach that game :rofl:

4 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

just wanna ask will scion of the screaming veil work for this build? if so will it be better than mythical temporal arcblade? i have both and it shows scion has higher dps than arcblade

Sheet dps is a very unreliable metric for item comparisons, unless the skill on that dps sheet is 80-90% of your total damage.

There’s a reason why arcblade is used in that build.

1 Like

It actually adds quite a bit of dmg to Callidors cause of the extra 35% wpd which is huge, but the downside of Veil is no casting speed/cdr ( worse uptime for Mark/Mirror/Null and Bone Harvest). I’ve played a different setup from dmt’s with it, but it’s HC so I couldn’t limit test it as much as I would like. Could still do 5:05 crucible, SR 85 and kill Ravager though.

1 Like

thanks for the reply guys!! guess i’ll stick wif arcblade then haha

any ideas on how to use veil in a different build? weapon effect looks real cool haha

RF aether oppressor should work fine.

any updates for 1.1.9? they added a lot of new prefixes for the conduit necklaces

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gQ6rBZ

2 Likes

i seeee, so all that needs to change is the conduit’s prefix?

also would fire convert to aether benefit as much as vitality convert to aether??

Yes

Fire conversion affects only CT, the vitality one affects flat damage from soul harvest, wendigo devotion and bone harvest

1 Like

And :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:.

2 Likes

And this also :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Hi, Newbie question. The Blueprints for the mythical legendary weapon and relic can be obtained from totems in the entire game world or in a specific area?

Entire game

Unlisted video from Dmt’s channel - an impressive 6:13 naked CR run. GT a few posts above.

1 Like