The rare prefix "blademaster" seems need a little buff

the rare prefix with class getting stronger in the 1.2.0 but the “blademaster” seems not.
the rare prefix usually appears in the metal but it’s too weaker than “cutthroat”.
let’s compare the two rare words.
the blademaster’s has lower %pierce damage and no piercing damage.
and the blademaster did not need the Physique which can get from soldier’s military conditioning and veterancy and the yellow word in armor(wolf pig eagle) .
the bonus to markovian’s advantage and whirling death is also useless,the cadance blademaster has 100%WPS to charge cadence and the belgo blademaster can hardly refuse the markovian’s stratagem.
compare to other rare prefix with class,the other word usually has %OA or %DA,key res,and key skill bonus,for example,the “Reaper’s” has %OA and chaos res and bonus to execution.the"vindicator’s"has 2 bonus to arcane empowerment which can get 22 arcane empowerment easily.
so i suggest some buff to the “Blademaster’s”,such as
replaced the % Physique to %cunning or %DA/OA
replaced the skill bonus to MA/WD to Cadence/Dual blades as past.
which makes the special rare prefix more useful

3 Likes

+1 from me. cunning instead of physique would be nice, maybe some stats on top. changing skill bonuses also seems like a decent idea.
slow res is w/e but doesn’t hurt either.

2 Likes

As a BladeMaster player, I completely agree. Currently, compared to other professions, the affixes of BladeMaster are too weak, making it difficult to upgrade their core skills to higher levels. This is also the reason why BladeMaster is currently relatively weak.