The secret superboss detected

Manifestation of Korvaak - I’m the main boss of Forgotten Gods!
Keynen, Burnheart - Hold my beer

9 Likes

Keinen Korvaak? Ja Keynen, Keynen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Du hast Keine Butthurt von Änderungen in den SR.

2 Likes

Just get more resistance reduction. Easy :scorv:

1 Like

Meh. Everyone knows its better to mix damage with some bleed or poison not to be mono damaging

2 Likes

I had immortal Brother Segarius spawn in Crucible 164. My build was Pyran SB with 115 fire RR. Of course, Resistant mutator was active, making things worse, but just so you people know, it happened in 1.1.7.2. Now this build has 10 less RR, which totally wouldn’t improve anything, Seriously, this 300% resistance business should go - at least for Crucible and SR. I had to kill myself to get at least something.

P.S. I have a video, but I guess the only way to show it is to upload it to YT?

1 Like

or use streamable, it’s fast and doesn’t require an account. (the videos remain for 3 months)

1 Like

Blocked in my country, lol!

Edit: man, uploading vids to YT is hard nowadays. Asks you if it’s appropriate for children and shit. Anyway, take a hard look at damage numbers. It was probably lightning damage from Heavy Ordnance =)

3 Likes

try Vimeo I think that was easy to use

btw I would remove medal so your mortar deals some physical damage, just in that battle :slight_smile:

I get your idea, but that’s really twisted if player is supposed to re-convert their skills on-the-go. Imagine fighting this guy AND Reaper, while deciding what piece of equipment to remove, while not being sustained bt 5k health regen =)

P.S. I’m using Mark of Divinity medal. I find mortar medal boooooring.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.