The stash space is not enough

I don’t like making mules, thought that with the new stash space I’ll avoid them but alas…

I’ve already filled 4 full stash tabs with level 94 legendary items and I am still far away from completing most of the sets(not to mention the numerous helms I need to craft). Then there are the 84 level legendaries. Then the monster infrequents. Even if I keep the components in my inventory and don’t pick any elite items the stash space is still by far not enough.

And making new mules means wasting time to complete the first quest of the game so the stash gets unlocked >.>

If you have Crucible u dont need to do this quest. Just do all your sorting in Crucible.

Oh damn didn’t know that. Thanks! It’ll still be a hassle but at least I wont waste 10 minutes running to burial hill.

Tha’ts why mods like Grim Dawn Item Assistant and GDStash exist. Use one of them and you’ll never need to worry about stash space ever again.

And this is why there is GD Stash. As is the same issue with most ARPG’s During End-Game Farming, you just can’t have enough space to build a decent collection.

This tool gives you infinite space, pretty much. just like TQ Vault did for Titan Quest.

+1 to OP.
I dunno why Crete is greedy on stash space, they dont sell extra tabs for real money, right? So, why not give us 20 tabs? I doubt it is time-consuming to add 4 extra lines beyond curent one.

It’s probably due to space limits for cloud saves. Currently cloud save limits one to 50 characters, with more loot space that number would certainly go down.
Also I imagine no amount of space limit would make people happy. The more one has, the more one wants…at which point one may as well just use GD stash.