The State of Early Access - Update #02

å“Ŗ天发åøƒå‘€ļ¼Œä»Šå¤©28号äŗ†

The problem is that villagers can become violent when they are happy as well, so this advice doesnā€™t really work, and the inn game advice is flawed. (Typically, I have no unhappy villagers, but I still see the occasional brawl despite this. And yes, every time I have a brawl, I check happiness).

Cows can definitely be attacked. Youā€™ve just been lucky.

Let me try a report.
Maybe I didnā€™t notice but are there any indication when the labors are fixing buildings? Like ā€œstocking shelterā€ or ā€œintoxicatingā€. I havenā€™t seen anything like ā€œrepairing buildingā€.

I havenā€™t played in a while to wait for more features, has or will the issue of all the towns folk stopping everything to put out a fire be/been resolved?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Will be in v0.8.0 when it releases hopefully some time in November.

1 Like

Been playing the 0.8.0 pre-release and actually had more houses burnt to the ground than beforeā€¦ had to avoid rebuilding the second house to burn because they rebuilt the 1st house to be destroyed whilst the 2nd and 3rd house were burning, and then the rebuilt 1st house caught fire too! Arid highlands and low wells and idiot builders in fireproof suits is not a good combination! But vaguely amusing once Iā€™d realised that only those four manors would be lostā€¦ rebuild speeds are definitely up I think.

Absolutely agree on that.
I am missing some ā€œadventuresā€, ā€œexplorationā€ in every new game.
Its as you said. I have to build my houses around a market place, around a theatre, so everything is kind of set, so it has to be in that way otherwise the game or people are not satisfied, whoch ends up in a boring grid system where you HAVE to to it that way.
At the late game there is no real target, like building an end object or military to destroy the raiders, etc.
Once you have heavy tools the game feels complete, after that it becomes in: managing and emptying the compost.

1 Like

I remember how I started playing the game myself when I was very drunk, then I didnā€™t understand anything and decided that I was stupid. My friend who suggested this game to me was with me and decided to play a joke on me and advised me to start solving puzzles like suduko and chess I was so drunk then that I didnā€™t understand the joke and honestly sat trying to solve it all. I understood the joke only in the morning :joy: :joy: :joy:

now when I start playing right before my eyes the phone with these puzzles :grimacing:

I was having a random thought. The production of buckets and trading them seems feasible for this game. flies away

Villagers have a big problem with picky eaters. They concentrate on consuming my meat products and let my vegetables rot instead of eating. As a result, I will rot food for 6-7 months at a time in the mid-term.

If you are watching spoilage for this information, you may be missing some data. If you have temporary houses, these also spoil HUGE amounts of food. Once I removed temp houses I actually resolved food issues in recent saves.

Really love the game, is there any plan to make hunters to hunt boars automatically though ? Would be a great addition in my opinion

1 Like

The most frustrating thing is a boar attacking one villager, and the 10 villages next to him wonā€™t help.

Man up guys, and help your friend. Donā€™t let him die.

More resources from merchants, and less local resources you can get would help.

Having lots of stone and no clay, and vica versa would change things up a lot.

An arid map, with no winter period (no snow) but a very hot summer would change things up a bit as well.

Having different goals to complete e.g. dominate the wool market etc would vary things a lot as well

First, there are few levels of town halls.
stone resources, but we feel that the lack of a quarry is problematic. This is a facility that I would very much like to see.
It is important to get it through trade, but I think that the original trade should be for items that are rare and contribute to the high level of development of the town.
It is possible to increase the difficulty level by increasing the cost of production by selecting the gameā€™s difficulty level, and I question the gameā€™s attempt to balance the game by indiscriminately lowering the efficiency of production.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhereā€“I looked for it but couldnā€™t find it.

I would LOVE more workers per market. Pretty please??? :smiley:

Coming in v0.8.1 soon!

1 Like